Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

How the hell we ever got a nigger for a president is beyond my understanding.

You guys remember the horrible school shooting in Uvalde? And how in light of children dying, Obunga decided to tweet how we should be thinking about St. Floyd instead? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obamatweet.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	22002
    "Yeah, sure, 19 children and two teachers died, but the real victim is some nigger from two years ago." -Obunga
    You hate to see it, but the government let it happen. That nigger, with an attitude so dismissive of children and teachers, deserves to be drawn and quartered.

I fucking hate niggers. It gets harder and harder to like them everyday.
    When judgement comes for them, they will be judged by the content of their character.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They don't want to be liked anyway. They just want to rub your nose in their dirty niggerificness, and get paid.

Jobs they don't deserve, nigger lottery, and gibsmuh dats.

Niggers are proud of being depraved and nihilistic. With a 70 IQ its about all they can manage.

The only ones who "like" them or pretend to, are libtard idiots who think they can profit from it too, mostly by getting nigger votes at election time.

I don't see how anyone with an ounce of honesty could actually like nigger nation.

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger Obama was a disaster. If the Republicans had put a good candidate up in 2008, then the Kenya wouldn't have won. Instead, the Republicans ran a warmongering lunatic who wanted to invade the world and invite the world. McCain would have been worse than the Obama and put the Republican party out to pasture for a generation.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

6. Likes Anastasia liked this post