Close

Likes Likes:  41
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brian Cranston is a niggerloving asshole

'Breaking Bad' star Bryan Cranston says Trump's Make America Great Again slogan is RACIST and asks 'when was it ever great in America for the African American?'

If you love the niggers so much, why don't you give some of your $40 million fortune to them? Why don't you live in the ghetto with 'em?
    'Breaking Bad' actor Bryan Cranston says he believes the phrase 'Make America Great Again,' used by former President Donald Trump and his followers is racist.

The actor, currently promoting the upcoming season of his show 'Your Honor' sat down with CNN on Sunday and explained his justification.

'When I see the 'Make America Great Again,' my comment is: do you accept that that could possibly be construed as a racist remark,' the actor said.

Cranston told CNN anchor Chris Wallace he believes those who use the phrase are unaware that there was never a time when America was great for African Americans.
    No matter how much America bends over backwards to kiss the ass of the congoid, some rich, liberal assholes will scream that it is never enough.

Cranston sat down with Wallace on his show, 'Who's Talking to Chris Wallace?' to discuss his political and moral beliefs which is when the conversation turned to the controversial phrase.
    'Who's Talking to Chris Wallace?' Hardly anyone. Her was fired from his last gig for low ratings. This must be his shitty attempt at making a comeback.
    Oh yeah, Cranston's new TV show 'Your Honor' sucks, too.

Give it up, you washed up libs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-racist.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'Breaking Bad' star Bryan Cranston says Trump's Make America Great Again slogan is RACIST and asks 'when was it ever great in America for the African American?'

If you love the niggers so much, why don't you give some of your $40 million fortune to them? Why don't you live in the ghetto with 'em?

No matter how much America bends over backwards to kiss the ass of the congoid, some rich, liberal assholes will scream that it is never enough.

'Who's Talking to Chris Wallace?' Hardly anyone. Her was fired from his last gig for low ratings. This must be his shitty attempt at making a comeback.
    Oh yeah, Cranston's new TV show 'Your Honor' sucks, too.

Give it up, you washed up libs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-racist.html
    He's one of the phoney assholes who declared he would leave the US if Trump got elected. What changed your mind Bryan? I guess it's not so bad after all, is it, you libtarded, whiny, fake asshole?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does MAGA mean to you Brian? Seems like America has always been good to you you libtarded faggot. He has been living it up since the 90s at least. I remember him in Seinfeld and Malcolm in the middle. Why didn’t you share some of that greatness with the poor niggers you champion now? Hell, there’s still time, do it now! The truth is, if some ratchet ass nigger came up to Brian here, he would be trying to escape a potentially deadly situation because he knows, deep down what they are.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All these Hollywood types have to do this to remain relevant, and get hired. But I'd bet he doesn't live in Compton or Watts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. I liked him on Breaking Bad too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Damn. I liked him on Breaking Bad too.
    Chris Wallace was the one who moderated the Trump - Biden debate.

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's too bad. Having taught Chemistry for many years, I loved the series and thought highly of this guy. No longer
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

9. Likes Celticgirl, Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It's ironic that his main enemy in the series was a black guy (Giancarlo Esposito). Brilliant series I'm not taking anything away from it but yeah, it is disappointing hearing Cranston's views. Oh well.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    What does MAGA mean to you Brian? Seems like America has always been good to you you libtarded faggot.
    Since I never cared to watch "Breaking bad" or "Helping niggers with meth mouth" I have no idea who this "actor" is. He never had any credibility about anything in my book.

As far as him being a libtarded faggot.. I 'll be happy to take your word for it.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When was it ever great for African Americans ? WGAF ! They've destroyed more neighborhoods, towns and cities - than fires, floods, tornadoes
    and hurricanes combined. The main difference is there's no point in repairing nigger damage. What other group are so miserable and
    destructive, that people dump the only homes they've ever known, for a pittance, and head for parts unknown ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Congrats, POS.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	22111

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    When was it ever great for African Americans ? WGAF ! They've destroyed more neighborhoods, towns and cities - than fires, floods, tornadoes
    and hurricanes combined. The main difference is there's no point in repairing nigger damage. What other group are so miserable and
    destructive, that people dump the only homes they've ever known, for a pittance, and head for parts unknown ?

Name:	Congrats, POS.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	22111
    Yeah, we know what happened when new homes were given to niggers. They cared for them the same way they care for everything that's given to them, and never mind how infuriating it is that niggers get free houses. I had to work my whole life for mine:

Name:	free-housing.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	288.7 KB 
ID:	22112
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do recall how he and a bunch of has-beens, niggers (Like Whoopie Cushion)and dumb, no-class whores like Chelsea Handler vowed to pack their bags and leave. Some of them seemed to think they could just move to Canada as if it's some private colony, due to their VIP status. No thanks. We have enough pompous assholes, niggers, and libtards here already.

Bryan Cranston, like several other stars, might be packing his bags if Donald Trump becomes the next president. The Breaking Bad actor, 60, revealed his possible relocation plans during a new interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

“Absolutely. I would definitely move [to Canada]. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t,” Cranston said. “It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate.”
    Sambo L. Jackscoon:
    “If that motherf–ker becomes president I’ll move my black ass to South Africa.”
    Yet, his useless black ass is firmly planted on US soil and the money just rolls in. Another mouthy, dumbass groid.

So how come they're all still there? As usual, the phony libtards never put their money where their big mouths are.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ident-w447706/

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Chris Wallace was the one who moderated the Trump - Biden debate.
    Yeah we know about "Chrissy". He would just be another anonymous cross-dresser if not for his successful daddy Mike Wallace.

Bet he couldn't wait to get home and put on something that made him feel pretty after getting his panties in a wad with that hunkyactor coon coddler interview.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post