Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The digi-nigger returns because I pointed out that kwanzaa and islam are the same thing.

Here's an update on a flame war I had on Facebook over a clip from a dumb prison movie from 40 years ago. Niggers are crazy.
    I'll copy and paste our conversation here for your reading pleasure:

My OG post: Wtf is going on? and how come the black guys get full stitched Kwanzaa costumes in prison?First nigger: it's Muslim idiot
    Me: Do I look like I give a shit?
    Second nigger (3 days after original post): at least get it right. You look foolish referencing Kwanza.
    Me: No. Muslims celebrate Kwanzaa. Looks like you two don't know shit about your own people. Go smoke some more jenkem, you government mooching BLM scum suckers
    Second nigger:you are a clown that presumed to know me. BLM? Stop assuming every black person is affiliated with BLM and the racist myth that most of us are on public assistance. There are far more white people on public assistance
    Me:Not every black person, just the ones that want to start fights with me on the internet over the most mundane things. How would you know about the public assistance statistics? and finally, I didn't hear you deny that you smoke jenkem, which is the nastiest thing out of everything I listed.
    Second nigger:I don’t even know what jenkem is. I don’t smoke anything. I know about public assistance because I worked in social services at both the local and state level for years.
    Me: jenkem is crucial to black culture. As far as your "work in social services," I can't take your word on anything I can't see. For all I know, you're lying.
    Second nigger: Jenkem is not crucial to black culture. It is something related to jail culture. You don’t know black culture as well as you think you do. I looked up jenkem. That is jail culture.
    Me:I also mentioned how I don't care. But here's the history of your people's past time to prove MY point. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jenkemthey use shit as a drug.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	22075
    Me:Here's dessert. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb.php.jpeg 
Views:	56 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	22076

Shoutout to Tar Remover for providing the article on jenkem, as gross as it is informative.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger Nazis. One of those things history likes to completely forget about. Or, to put it another way, where Hitler learned that the enemy of his enemy is not necessarily his friend.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a link about welfare statistics. Considering niggers make up 1/5 the population of whites, it is pretty telling:
    https://www.lowincome.org/2016/04/tr...vs-whites.html

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Here is a link about welfare statistics. Considering niggers make up 1/5 the population of whites, it is pretty telling:
    https://www.lowincome.org/2016/04/tr...vs-whites.html
    Thanks, I aint bin dun did dat! !!
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Logan! But I got the jenkum info HERE years ago. This is an example of the immeasurable value of this site!
    Niggers are just fuckin' stupid. They say they research stuff and they don't.