Close

Likes Likes:  167
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I am right with you. I can’t watch any of it anymore. Even if I could look past the violent crime rates and tnb, the constant shoving of nigger shit down our throats by the MSM, on commercials, etc. has me so sick of the bastards.
    I'm even sick of Dave Chappel. Last time he was on SNL he couldn't help himself virtue signaling and calling whites "a bunch of babies" because "we've already been on all your struggles!"
    Niggers can't help themselves trying to one up whites every chance they get.
    Have you suffered? Apparently a nigger has suffered twice as hard!
    Nigger raped your woman? Well, yt raped niggers first!
    Nigger murdered your son? waah waah white man dun did it foist!

Chappell even did a fucking salute to Muh Dik Luther Kang n Sheet at the end of his sketch. Then he did a bit on House of the Dragon about how "yt be incest n sheet" Really, nigger? Has he been to Africa lately? Niggers be raping "er'ry boday up en h'er!"
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I notice you are not alone in the rayciss comments.
    You can't put racist comments up. I've been banned on CuntTube for years for said such actions !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    The fact that there's a section dedicated to "nigger excellence." These stupid pieces of shit need their hand held at every fucking minute, don't they?
    And that "After Yang" movie? I'm guessing by the poster that it's about a nigger step-mom moving into an already bi-racial family of caucasians and asians. Otherwise, how tf did that happen?
    There's no such thing as "nigger excellence" in any form. The mental gymnastics one would have to perform to conjure this up is not possible. Show me a big ol' grand nigger accomplishment. Show me where they desigbes3a skyscraper, invented a computer chip, or landed a probe on another planet. This nigger ass kissing has got to stop. They've accomplished nothing.

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    There's no such thing as "nigger excellence" in any form. The mental gymnastics one would have to perform to conjure this up is not possible. Show me a big ol' grand nigger accomplishment. Show me where they desigbes3a skyscraper, invented a computer chip, or landed a probe on another planet. This nigger ass kissing has got to stop. They've accomplished nothing.
    My fuck you are so bewilderingly ignorant ! Haven't you visited the majestic paradise that is Wakanda ?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    My fuck you are so bewilderingly ignorant ! Haven't you visited the majestic paradise that is Wakanda ?
    Nah, bro. I'm running low on Vibranium! Can you spot a brotha some 'till I get back from Wakanda? I'm tryna see this magic, high-tech nigger paradise! It's gotta be somewhere!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    Nah, bro. I'm running low on Vibranium! Can you spot a brotha some 'till I get back from Wakanda? I'm tryna see this magic, high-tech nigger paradise! It's gotta be somewhere!
    That's just Compton, which is hilarious because niggers don't even know their real paradise is in Mississippi, but they'll believe anything white people say regardless.
    Worse, they'll believe anything white people say and then try to pass it off like it's their own, sorry, "they own" idea.
    It's like constantly having to deal with that brown-nose at your office job who takes credit for all your work while he gets to sit around in a management position because your boss likes him better for no particular reason other than he's a "yes man."
    ...Waitaminute...
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    You can't put racist comments up. I've been banned on CuntTube for years for said such actions !
    You can't use the "N-word" but can be racist if you word it carefully.

This video linked by Whitey Ford is filled with nigger-hating comments but they haven't been detected yet.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ItEHJc330Q&t=5s
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of folk know the game is coming to an end. Hard working folk are sick of seeing their nation, its character and their thread-hanging morals spiring into an abyss. I think we are on the deep edge of a Christian revolution. It's pretty much assured within the political cycle.

13. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This video linked by Whitey Ford is filled with nigger-hating comments but they haven't been detected yet.
    Why tf did they use Jonathan Muh-jers for an army commercial? Forgetting that he's a shit actor, he's one of the nigger libtards who hate America because "muh ancesterz wuz slaves n sheet."
    Not surprised he's as hypocritical as the rest of them.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Found a golden comment about niggers on that Join Army video:
    They do join, but its nothing but a paycheck. They don't care about the country. When it comes time to fight, they will lay down their guns
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Niggers have no loyalty.
    Lots of antisemitic comments, too. It's alright, if they treat this anything like Brando, Gibson or Kanye, they'll all be allowed to work again after a thorough apology.

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 2.28.36 PM.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	22209
    No fucking way!!
    I mean, that could be a totally legitimate nigger name, but holy shit! La-queef-a?!?

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123