Close

Likes Likes:  167
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1. #1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LaraLoganisaSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like

    Looks like everyone agrees there's too many niggers on tv.

    https://www.quora.com/Are-black-peop...s-and-TV-shows

    I was very pleased to see the vast majority agree that there are too many niggers in Western ads and media. And on Quora of all places.
    Glad people are getting irritated. Glad humans are getting sick of nigger shit.
    Stand up for yourselves, my kin of caucasian. Protect our countries and our families. Our rights, our liberties, our way of life.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    https://www.quora.com/Are-black-peop...s-and-TV-shows

    I was very pleased to see the vast majority agree that there are too many niggers in Western ads and media. And on Quora of all places.
    Glad people are getting irritated. Glad humans are getting sick of nigger shit.
    Stand up for yourselves, my kin of caucasian. Protect our countries and our families. Our rights, our liberties, our way of life.
    There are too many niggers on the planet!

    I recall when the drummer of the band 'The Scorpions' commented on TV niggers and mudsharks a few years ago:

    Late Tuesday night (November 26),Kottak took to his Twitter to write: "OK so the percentage of black Americans in the US is about 13% so why are they represented 50 to 60% on all commercials? (it's now about 90-95%) Just saying call me out if you have a reasonable argument?"




    A short time later, he added: "Maybe none of you have any balls to speak the truth?"


    This is not the first time Kottak has called out what he sees as disproportionate representation of certain races in advertising. This past October, he tweeted that he was "sick" of seeing commercials featuring "interracial couples," insisting that "this is not reality. It is Hollywood shoving it down our throat," he added. "I don't have one friend or friends who live in this category...just saying"

    I wonder if he got drummed off the planet.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  3. #3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LaraLoganisaSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There are too many niggers on the planet!

    I recall when the drummer of the band 'The Scorpions' commented on TV niggers and mudsharks a few years ago:



    I wonder if he got drummed off the planet.
    Shit, I hope not! We need more people like Kottak!
    And I agree, there are way too many niggers and dune coons. I've seen eight different videos today talking about how the immigrant crisis is getting worse and the threat they pose to national identity.
    Can't talk about it without feeling heart broken.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

  4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  5. #4
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    As I've stated previously, when I shut off my DirecTV subscription, that I had for 30 years straight, their retention
    specialist asked me why. I asked her if DirecTV had moved to Africa, because all I ever see are black faces on my
    screen. I could tell she heard it 10 times that day. She asked if there was anything they could do to keep me a subscriber?
    I told her if DirecTV ever goes back to programs for white people, I'd sign back up....

  6. #5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LaraLoganisaSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    As I've stated previously, when I shut off my DirecTV subscription, that I had for 30 years straight, their retention
    specialist asked me why. I asked her if DirecTV had moved to Africa, because all I ever see are black faces on my
    screen. I could tell she heard it 10 times that day. She asked if there was anything they could do to keep me a subscriber?
    I told her if DirecTV ever goes back to programs for white people, I'd sign back up....
    Nothing strikes harder than the truth. Good job! Keep up the good work!
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

  7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
  8. #6
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm unloading Direct TV and going to Starlink. My reason: They cut off Newsmax and I'm sick of seeing niggers, Satanic fuckery and degenerate, filthy fuckin' freaks on it.

  9. #7
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    As I've stated previously, when I shut off my DirecTV subscription, that I had for 30 years straight, their retention
    specialist asked me why. I asked her if DirecTV had moved to Africa, because all I ever see are black faces on my
    screen. I could tell she heard it 10 times that day. She asked if there was anything they could do to keep me a subscriber?
    I told her if DirecTV ever goes back to programs for white people, I'd sign back up....
    I gave up DIrectv and had only antenna programming for years. I was fine with that. Then my service provider did a free install (without my asking) of fiber optic tv. I thought I'd give it a try.

    Last night I was looking for something to watch. What do I see as I scroll through the programming?

    The Sherilla Gorriliams movie
    Wakanda Forever
    Black Adam
    The Woman King
    A couple of sports nigger movies
    A block of programs under "Black Excellence"
    A Spike Lee movie whining about dead sowlettes from 50 years ago

    and mudsharking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afterMountain Between Us (2017) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	22077

    and oil drilling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After Yang (2021) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	22078

    and niggers niggers niggers. If I don't wish to see niggers I guess I'll have to stick with German war movies and old Westerns.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. #8
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I gave up DIrectv and had only antenna programming for years. I was fine with that. Then my service provider did a free install (without my asking) of fiber optic tv. I thought I'd give it a try.

    Last night I was looking for something to watch. What do I see as I scroll through the programming?

    The Sherilla Gorriliams movie
    Wakanda Forever
    Black Adam
    The Woman King
    A couple of sports nigger movies
    A block of programs under "Black Excellence"
    A Spike Lee movie whining about dead sowlettes from 50 years ago

    and mudsharking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afterMountain Between Us (2017) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	22077

    and oil drilling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After Yang (2021) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	22078

    and niggers niggers niggers. If I don't wish to see niggers I guess I'll have to stick with German war movies and old Westerns.
    YEP! I don't recall ever seeing a stupid Tar Muppet in a John Wayne movie.....

  11. #9
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,413
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I gave up DIrectv and had only antenna programming for years. I was fine with that. Then my service provider did a free install (without my asking) of fiber optic tv. I thought I'd give it a try.

    Last night I was looking for something to watch. What do I see as I scroll through the programming?

    The Sherilla Gorriliams movie
    Wakanda Forever
    Black Adam
    The Woman King
    A couple of sports nigger movies
    A block of programs under "Black Excellence"
    A Spike Lee movie whining about dead sowlettes from 50 years ago

    and mudsharking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afterMountain Between Us (2017) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	22077

    and oil drilling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After Yang (2021) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	22078

    and niggers niggers niggers. If I don't wish to see niggers I guess I'll have to stick with German war movies and old Westerns.
    I always laugh when I hear that movie "The Mountain Between Us". I call it the "Mountain of Muh-dikk". A preposterous movie of interspecies degeneracy. Kate Winslut's character left her fiance to be with a mountain gorilla. I think. I'm not sure because it's forgettable. Saw it on TV years ago, for laughs.

    As I've said I watch nigger movies to laugh, ridicule them, and be amused at their antics. I'll watch the Nigger Till one just to poke holes in the absurd storyline. This is for research and nigger studies, because, one needs to know your enemies.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  12. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LaraLoganisaSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I gave up DIrectv and had only antenna programming for years. I was fine with that. Then my service provider did a free install (without my asking) of fiber optic tv. I thought I'd give it a try.

    Last night I was looking for something to watch. What do I see as I scroll through the programming?

    The Sherilla Gorriliams movie
    Wakanda Forever
    Black Adam
    The Woman King
    A couple of sports nigger movies
    A block of programs under "Black Excellence"
    A Spike Lee movie whining about dead sowlettes from 50 years ago

    and mudsharking
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	afterMountain Between Us (2017) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	257.4 KB 
ID:	22077

    and oil drilling
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After Yang (2021) - IMDb.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	22078

    and niggers niggers niggers. If I don't wish to see niggers I guess I'll have to stick with German war movies and old Westerns.
    The fact that there's a section dedicated to "nigger excellence." These stupid pieces of shit need their hand held at every fucking minute, don't they?
    And that "After Yang" movie? I'm guessing by the poster that it's about a nigger step-mom moving into an already bi-racial family of caucasians and asians. Otherwise, how tf did that happen?
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

  13. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
  14. #11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I always laugh when I hear that movie "The Mountain Between Us". I call it the "Mountain of Muh-dikk". A preposterous movie of interspecies degeneracy. Kate Winslut's character left her fiance to be with a mountain gorilla. I think. I'm not sure because it's forgettable. Saw it on TV years ago, for laughs.

    As I've said I watch nigger movies to laugh, ridicule them, and be amused at their antics. I'll watch the Nigger Till one just to poke holes in the absurd storyline. This is for research and nigger studies, because, one needs to know your enemies.
    I'm sure you knew, but I just found out that l'il Emmett's pappy was hanged for raping and murdering Italian women in WWII. I"m sure it was all a misunderstanding and he dindu nuffin. Niggers raping and murdering? Never happened.

    The army was still segregated at the time, and he and another nigger private, Fred McMurray, were found guilty by an army court-martial of raping two Italian women and murdering one during an air raid in 1944. Both bucks were hanged.
    Don't bother reading this unless you want to get nauseated at the nigger loving.

    https://www.npr.org/2016/11/12/50162...ells-his-story
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  15. #12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    LaraLoganisaSaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2023
    Posts
    339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm sure you knew, but I just found out that l'il Emmett's pappy was hanged for raping and murdering Italian women in WWII. I"m sure it was all a misunderstanding and he dindu nuffin. Niggers raping and murdering? Never happened.



    Don't bother reading this unless you want to get nauseated at the nigger loving.

    https://www.npr.org/2016/11/12/50162...ells-his-story
    I think I just puked in my mouth a little.

    I used to be a fan of Blade before I remembered I was a fan of Bruce Lee, Jet Li and Donnie Yen, who are ALL far more fun to watch then Weggun Snipes. Don't need to watch nigger kung-fu for studying when there are modern methods of dealing with unruly niggers.
    That's the big takeaway here. I didn't used to have a problem with nogs until they made themselves a problem. Was doing pretty good for the first 30 years of my life, but if being racist is the worst thing I'll ever do, then I think I'm fine compared to over 20 million niggers who want all whites to die.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

  16. #13
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    As I've said I watch nigger movies to laugh, ridicule them, and be amused at their antics. I'll watch the Nigger Till one just to poke holes in the absurd storyline. This is for research and nigger studies, because, one needs to know your enemies.
    During the 30 years I had DirecTV at my Adirondack place, I rented 1 movie, for $3.99, on pay-per-view : Precious.
    I'd seen the trailer, and read that Oprah "got shaded" for portraying the coon-munity in a negative light, and reinforcing
    black stereotypes - so I had to watch it. It was one of the greatest unintentional comedies of all time, and I was howling
    throughout. The aftermath was funny too, with failed attempts to doll up the train wreck that played Precious, and nasty
    "Mo-nique", who's awful personality was a perfect match for her evil welfare mammy. Mo-nique won some award, but her
    toxic reputation kept her unemployed for decades. No doubt, stupid Oprah gave us nigger-haters comedy gold....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jetson's.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	22087

  17. #14
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I gave up DIrectv and had only antenna programming for years. I was fine with that. Then my service provider did a free install (without my asking) of fiber optic tv. I thought I'd give it a try.

    Last night I was looking for something to watch. What do I see as I scroll through the programming?

    The Sherilla Gorriliams movie
    Wakanda Forever
    Black Adam
    The Woman King
    A couple of sports nigger movies
    A block of programs under "Black Excellence"
    A Spike Lee movie whining about dead sowlettes from 50 years ago.
    If they still had video rental stores, I'd print this out, and glue it on the jacket of the Gorilliam's movie, then return it :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serena's Testes.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	22088


  18. #15
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    DavidAllenNiggertoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Tennafukin' C !
    Posts
    1,509
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

    and niggers niggers niggers. If I don't wish to see niggers I guess I'll have to stick with German war movies and old Westerns.
    You got it. nigger Hifftory munf was a nightmare trying to avoid the endless nauseating ads, shows, highlights, banners and all manner of coon-secration of team groid.
    Thankfully today is the last day of it, not that it will stop, but I'll settle for less of it, much less now that the cable has been cut.

    Over the air is still infested. Just the same, all I can tolerate is the "retro" channels that aren't chock full of spades and coal !

    Johnny Carson 1977 ? sign me up... not a nigger in sight

  19. #16
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    During the 30 years I had DirecTV at my Adirondack place, I rented 1 movie, for $3.99, on pay-per-view : Precious.
    I'd seen the trailer, and read that Oprah "got shaded" for portraying the coon-munity in a negative light, and reinforcing
    black stereotypes - so I had to watch it. It was one of the greatest unintentional comedies of all time, and I was howling
    throughout. The aftermath was funny too, with failed attempts to doll up the train wreck that played Precious, and nasty
    "Mo-nique", who's awful personality was a perfect match for her evil welfare mammy. Mo-nique won some award, but her
    toxic reputation kept her unemployed for decades. No doubt, stupid Oprah gave us nigger-haters comedy gold....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jetson's.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	22087
    I had to take a look at IMDB:

    Precious, is illiterate, overweight, and pregnant--for the second time, by the same man: her biological father, who has molested and raped her since she was a child, but whom she doesn't see otherwise.
    That is so unusual it deserved a movie? Sounds pretty ho-hum, "what else is new?" to me.

    Orca got shaded? I'm not surprised. From the reviews of the un-brainwashed:

    I have seen many movies but this is easily one of the most stereotypical movies I've ever seen. The protagonist happens to be a morbidly obese dark skinned woman that loves stealing fried chicken (I kid you not).
    Well, Orca should know about that. She's eaten enough fried chicken to feed an entire city of Africoons.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  20. #17
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If they still had video rental stores, I'd print this out, and glue it on the jacket of the Gorilliam's movie, then return it :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serena's Testes.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	22088


    Edited for a more natural, typical expression:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Serena's Testes.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	22094
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  21. #18
    Trustee
    Captain
    Ray Cizzums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    L.I. & Upstate NY
    Posts
    5,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I had to take a look at IMDB:
    That is so unusual it deserved a movie? Sounds pretty ho-hum, "what else is new?" to me.
    That just scratches the surface of the depravity this movie depicts. Evil Mo-nique describes how she and the babydiddy used
    turdler Precious for three way sex, with Mo-nique feeling sorry for herself, and jealous of Precious. The diddy kept it going,
    knocking Precious up twice, giving her the gift of HIV, with the result being an HIV infected/Down's syndrome babuh that they
    named "Mongo" ! The scene where Precious absconds with a bucket of fried chiggun is worth the price of admission. Four stars !

  22. #19
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That just scratches the surface of the depravity this movie depicts. Evil Mo-nique describes how she and the babydiddy used
    turdler Precious for three way sex, with Mo-nique feeling sorry for herself, and jealous of Precious. The diddy kept it going,
    knocking Precious up twice, giving her the gift of HIV, with the result being an HIV infected/Down's syndrome babuh that they
    named "Mongo" ! The scene where Precious absconds with a bucket of fried chiggun is worth the price of admission. Four stars !
    I think I know everything I need to know about this so-called "movie". I'll pass on it.

    Fat sows and nigger incest aren't on my "Must watch" list.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  23. #20
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Tar Remover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    I think I just puked in my mouth a little.

    I used to be a fan of Blade before I remembered I was a fan of Bruce Lee, Jet Li and Donnie Yen, who are ALL far more fun to watch then Weggun Snipes. Don't need to watch nigger kung-fu for studying when there are modern methods of dealing with unruly niggers.
    That's the big takeaway here. I didn't used to have a problem with nogs until they made themselves a problem. Was doing pretty good for the first 30 years of my life, but if being racist is the worst thing I'll ever do, then I think I'm fine compared to over 20 million niggers who want all whites to die.

    YES! But in OTHER GREAT news:

    https://www.npr.org/2023/02/28/11597...r-npr-obituary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •