Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

13 year old sprog facing life behind bars for after school stabbing batwings of Nyheem- never too young for TNB!

After-school attack: Three Coney Island teens indicted over death of 17-year-old

A 13-year-old charged with murder is facing life behind bars for his alleged role in the killing of 17-year-old Nyheem Wright in an after-school assault, District Attorney Eric Gonzalez announced Wednesday.

Two other teenage boys, aged 14 and 16, were indicted on manslaughter charges for allegedly punching and kicking Wright during the Coney Island assault.

Paramedics rushed to the scene near West 30th Street and Mermaid Avenue at around 3:15 p.m. and took Wright to a local hospital, but he later died of a stab wound to his torso, prosecutors said.
    The suspects were arraigned Wednesday before Brooklyn Supreme Court on an indictment in which they are variously charged with second-degree murder, first-degree manslaughter and first- and second-degree gang assault.

Prosecutors allege that Wright and his twin brother were surrounded by the three defendants in front of a strip mall when a fight ensued, purportedly stemming from a dispute over a girl.

The 14 and 16-year-old boys allegedly kicked and punched Wright about the head and body while the 13-year-old allegedly charged at the victim and stabbed him in the torso, according to investigators.
    https://www.brooklynpaper.com/coney-...nyheem-wright/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember HE-MAN saying that back when I was young.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The woketurd hack squad at the NY Post had "Nyheem's" mammy crying about what a gud boi he was.
    I wrote to the hacks, and told them "Fuck Nyheem, and fuck his mammy". I'm sick of the nonstop
    bellyaching of these nigger welfare mammies. Don't have a husband, don't have a job, don't have a home ?
    DON"T SHIT 'EM OUT !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The woketurd hack squad at the NY Post had "Nyheem's" mammy crying about what a gud boi he was.
    I wrote to the hacks, and told them "Fuck Nyheem, and fuck his mammy". I'm sick of the nonstop
    bellyaching of these nigger welfare mammies. Don't have a husband, don't have a job, don't have a home ?
    DON"T SHIT 'EM OUT !
    The mammy wants justuss fo her baybeee!

More potential wasted. The loss of narrow-headed, dull-eyed Nyheem is a loss for all of us.

Irony, Nyheem. You got it. Nice poster. You didn't get shot!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nyheem Wright - Google Search.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	352.5 KB 
ID:	22070
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And, as they lead the lil' niggers responsible for this stabby batwinging away, you can't help but remember times now past.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    And, as they lead the lil' niggers responsible for this stabby batwinging away, you can't help but remember times now past.
    Damn they didn't even trust the niggra bucks in only chains. They had to yoke 'em like draft bovines to prevent Chimpout !!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post