Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

WE WUZ NAZI'S N SHEET An interesting piece I'll have to read.

Apparently, Weronika Kuzniar has written a trilogy of books on black nazis. Could be interesting, might be good material to humble the horde with like I did to some crazed nigger on Facebook with the image Tar Remover posted talking about jenkum. Shout out to Tar Remover.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Black-Nazis-III-Ethnic-Minorities-SDL524126728-1-5791a.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	22061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb.php.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	22062
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The history books would really like to forget about this one. It makes sense though, there was a lot of anti-colonial sentiment in africa, India, and elsewhere. Hitler wanted to weaken Britain, so it ended up being a classic case of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" sort of thinking. See, Germany had very little in the way of overseas colonies, and what they did have, they lost after WWI, so the Germans were looked at as better than the British.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negronazis...... Thanx LLS!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Apparently, Weronika Kuzniar has written a trilogy of books on black nazis. Could be interesting, might be good material to humble the horde with like I did to some crazed nigger on Facebook with the image Tar Remover posted talking about jenkum. Shout out to Tar Remover.

Name:	Black-Nazis-III-Ethnic-Minorities-SDL524126728-1-5791a.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	22061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb.php.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	22062
    I don't buy it. Germany was pretty liberal towards niggroes prior to the rise of Hitler but were non-persons after that.

The 1935 Nuremberg Laws stripped Jews of their German citizenship and prohibited them from marrying or having sexual relations with “people of German blood”.

A subsequent ruling confirmed that black people (like “gypsies”) were to be regarded as being “of alien blood” and subject to the Nuremberg principles. Very few people of African descent had German citizenship, even if they were born in Germany, but this became irreversible when they were given passports that designated them as “stateless negroes”.
    Groids may have been used for propaganda.

Unable to find regular work, some were drafted for forced labour as “foreign workers” during World War II. Films and stage shows making propaganda for the return of Germany’s African colonies became one of the few sources of income, especially after black people were banned from other kinds of public performance in 1939.
    https://theconversation.com/what-hap...he-nazis-53599
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have no sense of morality, all they care is they get their gibs.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OTOH, maybe I'm wrong and failed to notice one important negroe member at the table:

Name:	conspiracynpl.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	22191
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    otoh, maybe i'm wrong and failed to notice one important negroe member at the table:

Name:	conspiracynpl.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	22191
    i fucking knew it!!
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    i fucking knew it!!
    It beez da' capital one nigger!!

11. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post