Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Troope of boons were hooting so loud I could hear them in my apartment.

Here's a memory that still haunts me to this day:
    I could hear these wild nigglets from inside my apartment a whole hallway away.
    I finally had enough and confronted them. Marched down to their dwelling and knocked on the door.
    I could hear a wrinkly old she boon croaking through the door. "Yessuh?"
    "I can hear your kids screaming through the whole hallway. You NEED to calm them down."
    "Yessuh, Ah'll try, tank uu!"
    It's been years and I haven't heard them since.
    Much like the nigger working the lobby of my building, you can make niggers behave. You just need to confront them and establish dominance. It's literally like dealing with wild animals.
    Use the camera in your phones to record their apeshit, hold their monkey asses accountable. Remain calm and speak low and deep. If shit escalates, call the authorities and show them your evidence.
    And presto, your nigger problem will be dealt with, for the moment. Always be prepared.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Here's a memory that still haunts me to this day:
    I could hear these wild nigglets from inside my apartment a whole hallway away.
    I finally had enough and confronted them. Marched down to their dwelling and knocked on the door.
    I could hear a wrinkly old she boon croaking through the door. "Yessuh?"
    "I can hear your kids screaming through the whole hallway. You NEED to calm them down."
    "Yessuh, Ah'll try, tank uu!"
    It's been years and I haven't heard them since.
    Much like the nigger working the lobby of my building, you can make niggers behave. You just need to confront them and establish dominance. It's literally like dealing with wild animals.
    Use the camera in your phones to record their apeshit, hold their monkey asses accountable. Remain calm and speak low and deep. If shit escalates, call the authorities and show them your evidence.
    And presto, your nigger problem will be dealt with, for the moment. Always be prepared.
    Well handled. Glad it all worked out and mammy didn't chimp out. They're way lower down in the natural hierarchy from humans, and the more they realize that, the better.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those little niglets will grow up, and their first felony could be killing you, or someone you love.
    Move away from there !

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Those little niglets will grow up, and their first felony could be killing you, or someone you love.
    Move away from there !
    99% of the time, niggers are just hot air.
    They're scared of anything taller than 5'9 and I'm a 6'3 310 pound great white who dresses in black everyday. I'm natures way of saying "do not touch."
    Even so, no one I love lives around here. If they really want to act foolish, they're welcome to try.
    I've seen niggers struggle to figure out which end of the gun you point away from yourself in our modern times. A literal clown car filled with Swedish pediatric nurses would be more threatening.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers can't help but to annoy the fuck out of humans.

9. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Move away from there !
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

11. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post