Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Brian Tyler Cohen (Kotex...)

This rancid little cunt spends every waking minute of the day with Trump firmly embedded in his little pea sized brain. This is one of my favorite cocksuckers to troll on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWfukotUu0

I swear if I ever met him, It would be a monumental feat not to slap this little bitch so hard his mommy would have an orgasm because it would be the closest she ever got to a REAL man.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    This rancid little cunt spends every waking minute of the day with Trump firmly embedded in his little pea sized brain. This is one of my favorite cocksuckers to troll on YT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGWfukotUu0

I swear if I ever met him, It would be a monumental feat not to slap this little bitch so hard his mommy would have an orgasm because it would be the closest she ever got to a REAL man.
    OMG. Three seconds was enough for me. This pansy-assed, sissified, nu-male turd douchebag with the cuck-beard and high-pitched yammering makes ME want to bitch-slap the taste out of its mouth and I've never hit anyone since I was 10 years old.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG. Three seconds was enough for me. This pansy-assed, sissified, nu-male turd douchebag with the cuck-beard and high-pitched yammering makes ME want to bitch-slap the taste out of its mouth and I've never hit anyone since I was 10 years old.
    I hate this bearded cunt.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post