Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Stupid dangerous 4x4 loving nog

Every Wednesday I work at a farm. The only problem is, there is a Kenyan nigpanzee called "James". The fucking creature throws things everywhere. When it's handlers are around, it throws less stuff. It also has handlers because it is supposed to be autistic. When me, my mother and James went to the woods (I decided to take it with me to help hide my beliefs about nigpanzees, I mentioned hating them at school) it was always fine when the handler was with it but was throwing sticks everywhere without looking and nearly hit my mother with them. The creature also loves " offroaders" as it calls 4x4 vehicles, and asked me to name one. I said why and the creature said more threateningly "name a 4x4" so I named the Toyota land cruiser. When I am at the farm, I have to watch out because rather that putting branches and even rocks and bricks where they are supposed to be, it just throws them and tries to get them on the pile or wheelbarrow. I am also worried that this creature is groping my bottom (both me and the nigger are males) and this is disturbing me. When I have my back turned and am busy, I feel something touch my bottom, and the nigger is always the closest animal or person. I can't wait to leave this farm and get a job. The only reason I go is to get qualifications. Another huge problem is this: I don't know how much the retarded nigger knows about race. If I report it, will it just say I am being raysiss to it? I don't have a clue, and with the UK being the way it is, they always let the nigger get away with this type of thing and nothing happens, until either a human or animal or even a nigger is raped, murdered or stolen from. I also am desperately hoping it does not get through a driving test because the instructor is too afraid to fail a nigger and get slammed as rayssiss. I just pray "James" or whatever this creature is supposed to be doesn't get an "offroader" or any vehicle ever, or at least my lifetime.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    Every Wednesday I work at a farm. The only problem is, there is a Kenyan nigpanzee called "James". The fucking creature throws things everywhere. When it's handlers are around, it throws less stuff. It also has handlers because it is supposed to be autistic. When me, my mother and James went to the woods (I decided to take it with me to help hide my beliefs about nigpanzees, I mentioned hating them at school) it was always fine when the handler was with it but was throwing sticks everywhere without looking and nearly hit my mother with them. The creature also loves " offroaders" as it calls 4x4 vehicles, and asked me to name one. I said why and the creature said more threateningly "name a 4x4" so I named the Toyota land cruiser. When I am at the farm, I have to watch out because rather that putting branches and even rocks and bricks where they are supposed to be, it just throws them and tries to get them on the pile or wheelbarrow. I am also worried that this creature is groping my bottom (both me and the nigger are males) and this is disturbing me. When I have my back turned and am busy, I feel something touch my bottom, and the nigger is always the closest animal or person. I can't wait to leave this farm and get a job. The only reason I go is to get qualifications. Another huge problem is this: I don't know how much the retarded nigger knows about race. If I report it, will it just say I am being raysiss to it? I don't have a clue, and with the UK being the way it is, they always let the nigger get away with this type of thing and nothing happens, until either a human or animal or even a nigger is raped, murdered or stolen from. I also am desperately hoping it does not get through a driving test because the instructor is too afraid to fail a nigger and get slammed as rayssiss. I just pray "James" or whatever this creature is supposed to be doesn't get an "offroader" or any vehicle ever, or at least my lifetime.
    I'd just suggest staying away from this animal. It is likely very dangerous.

3. Likes Tar Remover, Rev. Dick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope your mom is ok. Get as far away from that thing as you can, but you can at least try to report it. Doesn't matter if they play the race card, doesn't matter if people call us racist, we need to call niggers out on their apeshit otherwise they'll just keep getting away with it.
    I posted about the racist she boon working the lobby of my apartment building, hooting and screaming at me for using the free coffee kiosk our landlord set up for residents and guests. I made sure to video tape it just in case. Low and behold, she called the cops on me but I had video evidence to back myself up. They laughed about it and told me to call them if SHE gave me any more trouble.
    It's not really about race, it's about upholding the peace. As long as you have proof, you'll have the pudding.
    Besides, niggers throw the word racist around so much like they throw shit. It's lost all meaning these days.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

5. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I always thought "racist" was almost the worst thing to be called. I thought even "car jacker" would be better than "racial abuser"

7. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe during one of those trips to the REALLY DEEP woods, it should somehow manage to "get lost" in there..... Do you have wolves over there? I have a ton of them here you can borrow....