Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger shoots and paralyzes 13 year old white child; writes rap song regretting that he didn't kill him

Chimpers! Good to be back. Went to the UK to see family, wifey had an impromptu surgery, did some travel for work, then was rear-ended and then had physical therapy and got back to normal. I missed this site.

Anyway, while in England this piece of nigger savagery made the news. I apologize if this has already been posted, but niggers are niggers wherever they are.

Tafique, a 17 year-old nigger, shot and paralyzed a 13 year-old kid who was on the way to get food and shot him because he was passing through the nigger's 'territory'. Anyway, instead of disappearing or creating an alibi, the nigger made a drill (c)rap song, the lyrics of which babbled on about how he regretted not killing the innocent 13 year-old.

Tafique, along with fellow niggers Diago and Zidann, were all sentenced to less than 20 years. Such a lenient sentence shows how cucked the UK is, and they'll probably be out in at 10 years.

To this day, I don't know what is worse. The stupidity of niggers, or their savagery. Either way, the sooner they are sent back to Africa from the White Lands of the West, the better.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/15/birmi...shot-17570226/
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The libcunts in the UK are so horrified of guns yet they let shitbeasts like these shitskins walk in and walk all over them and their country.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    The libcunts in the UK are so horrified of guns yet they let shitbeasts like these shitskins walk in and walk all over them and their country.
    Since I left, the UK has gone to shit. I travelled from the airport to Kings Cross to head north, and travelling through London on the train I saw very few white faces. At best, it was quite disconcerting. At worst, it was terrifying, never knowing if some nigger would try and rob me for my watch, phone, bag etc.

My grandparents were born in the early part of the Twentieth Century, i.e. when the country wasn't full of niggers. My grandfather died of cancer, and my grandmother from cancer, heart disease, and dementia. Although it could be much, much worse: they could still be alive to see what has become of the UK.

I read somewhere that Somali niggers think London is so violent that they send their little Somali niggers back to Somalia because their shithole is less violent than London.

Fucking liberals!
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    filthy nigger scum

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prancing lil' nigger monkeys

Here's the lil' nigger monkeys crappy (c)rap video.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    And they delete any comments on there which paint niggers in a bad light. God forbid we call out the niggers. That’s a way worse crime than shooting white kids and make crap songs about it.

8. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Prancing lil' nigger monkeys

Here's the lil' nigger monkeys crappy (c)rap video.
    (c)rap music may be the greatest/worst example of cultural terrorism. It's fucking dreadful, and it keeps getting worse. The only thing worse is the people who sign these niggers to record deals or participate in the production this 'music'.

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    (c)rap music may be the greatest/worst example of cultural terrorism. It's fucking dreadful, and it keeps getting worse. The only thing worse is the people who sign these niggers to record deals or participate in the production this 'music'.
    The only thing good about it is the batwings from the feral envy and perceived "dissapecks".
    There just needs to be MORE coonmunity deletion of the (c)rap stars by the shit plague on humanity.

12. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    The only thing good about it is the batwings from the feral envy and perceived "dissapecks".
    There just needs to be MORE coonmunity deletion of the (c)rap stars by the shit plague on humanity.

They should have like a Hunger Games for niggers. First they would wall off a thoroughly destroyed ghetto slum in Detroit or Baltimore or somewhere. Then, take all the most violent and useless (c)rap niggers, arm them to the teeth and let them battle it out. Whatever (c)rap nigger wins, gets a (c)rap record recording contract and a lifetime/unlimited gift card to Popeye's. They could put it on pay per view and make a fortune.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sun has finally set on the British Empire, not by nuclear war, the hands of Nazis, Russians, or alien overlords, but by the welcomed infestation of 60 IQ, primitive savage africoons/Muzzies by a population more fearful of being labeled "racist" than they are of death.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigerian machete - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	22052

Name:	Britain.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	22053
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    The sun has finally set on the British Empire, not by nuclear war, the hands of Nazis, Russians, or alien overlords, but by the welcomed infestation of 60 IQ, primitive savage africoons/Muzzies by a population more fearful of being labeled "racist" than they are of death.

Name:	nigerian machete - Google Search.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	22052

Name:	Britain.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	22053
    Think 100 years ago, if anyone could’ve predicted that’s what would put an end to them. It’s a nigger trojan horse.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Think 100 years ago, if anyone could’ve predicted that’s what would put an end to them. It’s a nigger trojan horse.
    And the US of A is doing all it can to catch up to them !

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    And the US of A is doing all it can to catch up to them !
    At best, the USA will be Brazil. At worst South Africa. Whitey will be forced to flee and those that stay will have their property appropriated because of slavery an' shit, then raped and murdered. The niggers will take over, and like South Africa and Zimbabwe, it will turn into Detroit except on a national scale.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    it will turn into Detroit except on a national scale.
    Yes. The major nog infested cities are there already, or doing all they can to get to that point.
    Their tax base will collapse due to the crime and wealth confiscation to hand gibsmedats to niggers. Then it will be Detroit replay time.

They'll have to hunt all of us down in the red states tho. If there is some demented old fart being controlled by his lefto loon henchdeviants, they may violently
    try to integrate us with their filth. I think at that point, it will be ON.

There will be armed resistance to that BS. We're moving to get away from their idiocracy clown world , but don't follow us, you wont like the result.