Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Introducing myself, and a fresh example requiring eyebleach

Hi all, used to lurk years ago at Chimpout, and r/niggers and r/coontown, and felt it time to start posting.

Eve Green, a pale English/French hottie actress (I refuse to call them all “actors” am not towing that line), who seems to have her movie and tv contracts modified so that she appears nude in at least a few scenes, is in a new series that started today on Appletv+. Well, I’m ten minutes in and in a scene at her home, some gorilla ‘groid in a suit walks in and they kiss. (They live together with his niglet daughter. ) That’s it, I’m out, before they show them going at it, because Eva always shows her goods, so that will happen. A French/English co-production, I’ve noticed that niggers are sprinkled liberally throughout their shows now, in numbers way beyond the statistics of the amount living in either country, in a feeble attempt to normalize the invasion. Also, they’re put in ridiculous positions of authority, that their walnut-sized brains could never achieve in the real world.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CO.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Walnut! Welcome to Chimpout.

There was some manner of issue with your registration, that's why you are stuck in Visitors Forum. You need to re-register. Nigger Hater is waiting for you.

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post