Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Every small victory helps.

A clip from the movie South Central popped up on my Facebook watch recommendations. I asked what the fuck was going on and why did the black guys get fully stitched kwanzaa costumes in prison? Everyone except one nigger thought it was funny.
    So this nigger says to me "it's muslim, idiot." and I said "Do I look like I give a shit?"
    and that was it, he backed down. If he responds I'll keep you posted.
    But it goes to show, you don't need much to put niggers in their place. If only the rest of the world woke up to this, our countries would be a lot safer.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fecal Mudslimes is what you get when the world's most violent, retarded and criminal race intersects with world's the most violent, retarded and criminal religion
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Fecal Mudslimes is what you get when the world's most violent, retarded and criminal race intersects with world's the most violent, retarded and criminal religion
    Like keeping dynamite at a gas station.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent response. Because nobody gives a shit about niggers. My response would have been: "Yes Rastus, Muslims are idiots."