Close

Likes Likes:  48
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Tentacle Headed Nigger Murders 3 in Orlando Florida, including a Spectrum news reporter

A member of a crew for Spectrum News 13 in Orlando was shot and killed on Wednesday while covering a fatal shooting that happened earlier in the day. The assailant shot and wounded at least one other member of the news crew.

Afterward, police say the suspect then shot a woman and her nine-year-old daughter, the latter of whom died. Her mother is reportedly in critical condition.

Police arrested 19-year-old Keith Melvin Moses in connection with the shootings, which were reported around 4:05 p.m. ET.

The news crew was covering a shooting in Pine Hills, just outside of Orlando, where a 20-year-old woman was shot to death early Wednesday morning. Officials said they believe Moses is responsible for all three killings.

Police said Moses knew the 20-year-old victim.
    https://www.mediaite.com/crime/news-...er-in-the-day/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WOFL-Keith-Melvin-Moses-shooting-suspect-mug.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	22034
    https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/ke...-mass-shooting
    https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...lls-shootings/
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 02-23-2023 at 12:54 AM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    A member of a crew for Spectrum News 13 in Orlando was shot and killed on Wednesday while covering a fatal shooting that happened earlier in the day.
    Great ! Maybe the nogs will start targeting the talking heads at the MSM networks.

Let's see if they keep up the nigger petting after their own start getting taken OUT !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was a service manager at an automotive shop on Silver Star rd ,Pine Hills section of Orlando in the late 1980’s.It was nigger infested then.I lived a mile down the rd,and I remember being called down because the alam went off several times per month.They would go in through the office and try to get into the register that was empty.Only a stupid nigger would do that over and over!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black hair, black skin and black eyes. What vibrant diversity. This parasite nigger killed a 9 year old girl. We can only hope she wasn’t a human. Now we all get to pay for this nigger filth to rot in prison for 30 years only to be released and do this again. Fuck you niggers and fuck you liberals!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Great ! Maybe the nogs will start targeting the talking heads at the MSM networks.

Let's see if they keep up the nigger petting after their own start getting taken OUT !
    They would literally have their tongues cut out before they would admit there is a nigger problem and they'll continue to call it "gun violence". Acknowledging that niggers are the perpetrators of most of it will NEVER happen.

It's going to be the usual, looking for motives, psychiatric examinations, mental health crisis due to YT's systemic raycisms and slavery, getting the nigger the best lawyers, calling Robin Steinberg and/or Crump, blah blah.

This will be swept under the rug as usual and Jester Nigger will probably get probation and an ankle bracelet for a month or so. HE'S JUST A LAD!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Black hair, black skin and black eyes. What vibrant diversity. This parasite nigger killed a 9 year old girl. We can only hope she wasn’t a human. Now we all get to pay for this nigger filth to rot in prison for 30 years only to be released and do this again. Fuck you niggers and fuck you liberals!
    9-year-old T’yonna Major
    I think we can safely assume it was a nigger, unless humans are putting "sky commas" in their kids' names.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think we can safely assume it was a nigger, unless humans are putting "sky commas" in their kids' names.
    Then, it’s all good in the niggerhood.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Then, it’s all good in the niggerhood.
    That's true. Okay, it was a 9-year-old sowlette. Boo hoo. BUT we know that "nits make lice" and the little sheboon would have started shitting out niglets in a few years by a bunch of hit-and-run baby daddies, for YOU to support the entire groidle and pay for the sow's weaves, wigs, fake nails/eyelashes, microblade brows and all the other things nigger sows hold dear.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's true. Okay, it was a 9-year-old sowlette. Boo hoo. BUT we know that "nits make lice" and the little sheboon would have started shitting out niglets in a few years by a bunch of hit-and-run baby daddies, for YOU to support the entire groidle and pay for the sow's weaves, wigs, fake nails/eyelashes, microblade brows and all the other things nigger sows hold dear.
    Oh yea. If they didn’t off each other at record rates every year, they would have bankrupted us all years ago.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vdo of this walking pile of savannah dung being ape-rehended. Crying like a pygmy snake head biatch

" dey killin me, dey killin meeeee .. aghhh " . Disgusting stain on humankind.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ist-child.html

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Beat me to it! Was I ever overjoyed to hear one of the MSM got offed by one of their pet apes
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how the DM.uk only "moderates" certain stories. I'm sensing a pattern there. Say anything mean about niggers or other minorities like trannies and your comment will never see the light of day.

Just look at this disgusting, feral saggy-pants jungle nigga turned pavement ape. Be careful not to harm one brillo coil on its empty head!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pavementapeurnalist.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	175.7 KB 
ID:	22046

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Beat me to it! Was I ever overjoyed to hear one of the MSM got offed by one of their pet apes
    Some guy in my friend's band is a field cameraman for NBC news in NYC. He saw my Trump hat, and mentioned
    that "Trumpers" wanted to kill him. I told him he'd better worry more about NBC's nigger pets actually doing it...

19. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, knot a Knigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vdo of this walking pile of savannah dung being ape-rehended. Crying like a pygmy snake head biatch

" dey killin me, dey killin meeeee .. aghhh " . Disgusting stain on humankind.
    The day I caught up with that nigger pussy, would be my last day on the police force.
    That court jester hurra doo would be the only thing his mammy could recognize, after I got done...

21. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Some guy in my friend's band is a field cameraman for NBC news in NYC. He saw my Trump hat, and mentioned
    that "Trumpers" wanted to kill him. I told him he'd better worry more about NBC's nigger pets actually doing it...

Wish I could have seen the look on that fuxtard's face when you said that !!!!

I bet he peed a little down his leg too...

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I could have seen the look on that fuxtard's face when you said that !!!!
    I bet he peed a little down his leg too...
    He's not a bad guy - and he did get surrounded and cursed out by patriots on a regular basis. All these news crews
    get well deserved hate wherever they go, especially NBC. That good job he took 20 years ago turned into a combat
    cameraman gig, because NBC morphed into evil incarnate. But it also got him a big house up in Westchester, and great
    pay and benefits, so I understand why he doesn't quit. And he knows full well about how dangerous NYC's niggers are...

25. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe they're preparing an amblamps to take this psycho to the mental ward of NU

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-s...-mental-health

comments are spot on !

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post