Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

High Skoo spigger coach films students performing muh dik in class, tries to extort muh poosay from sow student

A high school coach in Florida has been arrested after he reportedly filmed two 16-year-old students performing a sex act in class, then tried to extort one of them into having sex with him, according to reports.

Yuniesky Ramirez-Martinez, who is an athletic coach and also works as a security monitor, was taken into custody Monday on charges that include promoting sexual performance by a child, offenses against students by authority figures, and engaging in a sexual act with a child in custodial authority, NBC 6 reported.

Ramirez-Martinez, 37, approached the 16-year-old students and asked them a lewd question inside Downtown Doral Charter Upper School in suburban Miami on Valentine’s Day, according to the news outlet, citing an arrest affidavit.

He then offered to take them to a private place to “do whatever they want,” which they understood meant engaging in sexual activity, the warrant said.

One of the teens then performed a sexual act on the other while video from the adjacent room showed Ramirez-Martinez recording the teens on his phone through the window, according to the police affidavit.

When the teens finished their tryst, the video showed Ramirez-Martinez approaching the door and giving a thumbs up before giving one of the teens a fist bump, the warrant said.
    The following day, Ramirez-Martinez approached one of the teens and told her that he witnessed the sex act, and he wanted the same from her, NBC 6 reported, citing the affidavit.

The teen reportedly emphasized her age (under 18), but he reportedly said he knew and likes minors like her, the warrant said. Although he hounded her, she continued to rebuff his attempts.

However, when he threatened to tell the other teen that they were having sex if she didn’t have sex with him, she reported the series of events to the school. Once they learned of the allegations, they immediately notified the Doral Police Department.
    https://www.lawofficer.com/high-scho...rs-police-say/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    muh dikk, muh dikk, underage muh dikk, muh dikk again....

Guess it's the only thing they like better than committing violent crimes in full daylight.

Only thing I'm wondering is where's the vdo showing this 6'5" savannah beast resistin' aperest...

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Only thing I'm wondering is where's the vdo showing this 6'5" savannah beast resistin' aperest...
    Well, here's a pic.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one looks pretty happy. I hope the resident doctorate of nigger law makes him a little less happy soon.

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coach Coon lookin' a little flabby there.

Height is a good start , but better start pumpin' some iron, or it's gonna be the PUMP-ee in NU.

Even apemates hate child molesters in prison, let alone all the others.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably a puerto ricoon or dominicoon!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This one looks pretty happy. I hope the resident doctorate of nigger law makes him a little less happy soon.
    He looks less happy - and more blackie - in his mug shot. "Yuniesky"? Security monitor, coach, and pervert.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yuniesky Ramirez-Martinez - Google Search.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	268.8 KB 
ID:	22036

My siggie has yet to be disproven.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A perfect candidate for swift justice/hemp therapy.

Scum perverts like this don't have rights. Even if the minors/victims may be sub-simian, it's a matter of time that this sicko will recruit normal human kids.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post