Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Just another Waffle House sowboon throwdown, watch as the feral instincts kick in

Just like US ? sheeeeeeit !!

The coonematographer waits patiently for the shitskin to hit the fan, then it's ON nigga !!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...employees.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another reason why white countries should stay white.
    I worked as a prep-cook for BJ's brewery recently. Pretty humiliating considering I had graduated college by then.
    Nothing but niggers in Baltimore. Low and behold, two nigger bitches started a bitch fit. Tempers rising until one of them chucked a whole tub of Ranch, splashed it all over the wall.
    I quit immediately after that. Working with niggers is not worth the minimum wage, let alone the base pay they refused to promote me from.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grab some weave, swing and bixnood. Perfect sow fight. They could make a show called “niggers at wafflehouse” and never run out of material.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Just like US ? sheeeeeeit !!

The coonematographer waits patiently for the shitskin to hit the fan, then it's ON nigga !!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...employees.html
    So do any humans dare enter any fast food joint at all? Niggers, with their zero impulse control, short fuses, and low IQs simply don't even need to try to act human since the Libtards gave them their blessing to be dey ownselfs.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So do any humans dare enter any fast food joint at all? Niggers, with their zero impulse control, short fuses, and low IQs simply don't even need to try to act human since the Libtards gave them their blessing to be dey ownselfs.
    Exactly. Why would humans spend their money anywhere that's willing to normalize jungle savagery. I will never take any kids or grandkids to Disney again, or even lead them to
    consume any Disney products unless it's the good old stuff before the wigger woke mob decided to pet depravity. Why would any YT give their money to any company/organization that
    expects them to accept TNB as part of the deal to "enjoy" their food, movies, cable, or anything else they decide to corrupt with it.

The last time I went to a fast food joint I was faced with a near chimpout right in front of me. F that SHEEEIT !!!

Maybe she's trashy, but MTG scares the shit out of libtards when she starts talking about a "national divorce."
    OK if you don't want that then get your nigger pets back in line !

7. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, you can still go to chik fil a. A great place where the employees have to be fast thinking and on their feet. Niggers can’t make it there. It’s raycisss.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post