Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Leevon gets served hot lead batwings after attempted muh dik/mugging of female Chicago off duty cop

‘I'll Kill You,' Off-Duty Cop Yells Before Fatally Shooting Man Who Appeared to Grab for Her Gun, Video Shows

News story here, but unedited video at link below.

An off-duty Chicago cop shouted “I’ll kill you” before fatally shooting a man who grabbed for her gun during a struggle last month in Washington Heights on the South Side, video released Thursday shows.

“Didn’t I just say I’d kill you,” the officer says after the third and final shot is fired. “Didn’t I just say I’d kill you?”

The private surveillance footage, released by the Civilian Office of Police Accountability, initially shows Leevon Smith arguing with a group of people in the 1300 block of West 90th Street just before 1 p.m. on Jan. 18.

An arrest report shows the cop told responding officers that the shooting happened after she witnessed “a verbal argument.” She said Smith grabbed her from behind and reached for her gun “in an attempt to disarm her.”

She and Smith eventually fell to the ground while struggling for the gun, the report states. The officer then opened fire, striking Smith in his abdomen and left hand. Smith was taken into custody and brought to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, where he was pronounced dead on Jan. 20.

A tactical response report states that Smith posed an “imminent threat of battery” without a weapon and physically attacked the officer. It also claims she was ambushed with “no warning” and fired a total of three shots.

A day before Smith died, Cook County prosecutors approved felony charges against him, the arrest report shows. He faced counts of attempted robbery and aggravated battery, but the charges don’t appear in county court records.
    So, the nigger has a history of criminal activity. Surprise, surprise.

Wait for it...wait for it... NIGGER LOTTERY!

Smith’s estate filed a lawsuit against the city and the officer on Feb. 3, pushing for a judgment of $10 million.
    Since when do ghetto hoodrat losers have an "estate?" That nigger's existence wasn't worth $10, much less $10 million.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...shows/3074791/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    [COLOR=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]The officer then yells for someone to call the police while continuing to scream at Smith. At no point is the officer seen offering aid to the wounded man.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(13, 13, 13, 0.9)]“I told your dumb— I’d shoot you,” the officer yells. “You tried to steal my f—ing gun. I don’t give no f— about him. He just tried to rob me.”

You mean to tell me that Qua’naisha shot this poor nigger and didn’t give a flying shit about his black life? We wont ansuhs! Wes demand jussiss!
    [/COLOR]

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where he wuz pronounced DAYED.....