Close

Likes Likes:  7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Coal burning friend decided to have a white baby.

Getting personal in this post,
    My sister had a friend who was a serious coal burner. Every time I saw that girl, there was a nigger with her. And I'd hate to thing about the influence this nigger-loving whore had on my sister, but there is light at the end of this rant.
    My sister has three children with a blonde Italian EOD officer who I am proud to be the uncle of. Much to my surprise, we bumped into her coal burning friend and discovered she had two white children of her own.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm just as surprised as anyone else that they aren't niggers, because this hoe-bag went through enough mud dik to get hollowed out like poor Lara Logan (may she thrive over the sand nigger horde)
    This is incredibly good news that she came to her senses and had white babies with a stout brown haired electrician from Argentina. It may have something to do with her father being a free mason (allegeldy) who knows? Either way, I'd call it a victory.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 02-23-2023 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Deleted references to an ideology CO doesn't support.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post