Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Coal burning friend decided to have a white baby.

Getting personal in this post,
    My sister had a friend who was a serious coal burner. Every time I saw that girl, there was a nigger with her. And I'd hate to thing about the influence this nigger-loving whore had on my sister, but there is light at the end of this rant.
    My sister has three children with a blonde Italian EOD officer who I am proud to be the uncle of. Much to my surprise, we bumped into her coal burning friend and discovered she had two white children of her own.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm just as surprised as anyone else that they aren't niggers, because this hoe-bag went through enough mud dik to get hollowed out like poor Lara Logan (may she thrive over the sand nigger horde)
    This is incredibly good news that she came to her senses and had white babies with a stout brown haired electrician from Argentina. It may have something to do with her father being a free mason (allegeldy) who knows? Either way, I'd call it a victory.
    Last edited by Ignatow; 02-23-2023 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Deleted references to an ideology CO doesn't support.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is a victory, genetically anyway. But does that poor guy know her history? Makes me cringe.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    It is a victory, genetically anyway. But does that poor guy know her history? Makes me cringe.
    I agree. This poor guy is a muh dik sucker by proxy every time he kisses her.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure. I try not to look the gift horse in the mouth on these things, I'm sure he does too.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tend not to look a gift whore in the mouth either. But in this case I would send her to the glue factory if I ever found out.