Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Killer Gouges Out His Eyes to Escape the Needle in Texas!

In 2004 Nigger savage Andre Thomas murdered his wife and two sprogs, stabbing them to death and cutting out the kid's hearts.

You kinda have mixed feelings here, as his wife was a dirty mudshark, so no loss there, and the fruits of their unholy copulations were poison. So again, nothing of value was lost. However, in Texas this sort of thing will land a nigger on death row.

Like all niggers, nigger Andre played the "mentally ill" card. Claims to have heard voices since he was a little buck. Niggers aren't mentally ill, they are just evil. Spawns of Lucifer. The jury found the nigger competent to stand trial.

Nigger Andre has poked his own eyes out, trying to convince everyone he's "crazy!"

As you can imagine, all of the nigger lovers are claiming this violent savage isn't competent enough to be executed. So far the District Attorney and Governor Abbott aren't having it, and the execution is still on.

We've seen niggers on death row in Texas successfully play the "incompetent" card before. Let's all hope and pray this nigger animal doesn't similarly escape justice.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dea...p_ob_more_from

2. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cook that ghastly looking spook!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heyo! I say we just release the blind nigger on the side of the busiest interstate in the country. Have animal control come scrape his ass off the road after he gets ground into the pavement.