Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sick of the association between pit bulls and niggers.

I love animals, have ever since I was a kid. I have an orange tabby, who is a very good boy, for a cat. I adopted him at the SPCA center I volunteer at every weekend.
    You may or may not have seen that I live in Maryland, which can look like nigger central despite them only being 20% of the population here. But anywhere over 0.01% is too much for a nigger count.

The SPCA I volunteer at has a massive amount of pit bulls. Most of their reports say they ran away from home (I can't imagine who they ran from or why.) and I've got to say, all the pit bulls I've ever walked and taken care of were cuddle bugs. They're friendly as fuck when they see a white person. They also have some of the best smiles I've ever seen, seriously look up pit bull smiles. They're so innocent.

They really are sweet dogs when raised right and not used for dog fights. It's shit skins like Michael Vick that give pit bulls a bad name.

Niggers want to look tough. They'll even use Cane Corsos to try to look tough when Cane Corsos are one of the top sweetest dog breeds (and slobberiest. But what do you expect? They're an Italian breed, smelling all that good Italy food all day.) I remember seeing a nigger walking his Cane Corso in Home Depot and how upset he looked when I got excited and knelt down to pet his "angry dog."

Animals need our protection from niggers. Animals and the environment reflect the innocent joys and peace of nature that is meant to inspire us and give us a sense of connection/equilibrium to the world we are born into, feeding into our sense of ethics and morality. The generous white mind with our natural instinct to preserve and care for the land is repaid with an animals gratitude, which is why dogs are a man's best friend.

Niggers divorce from this notion with their savagery and ignorance. Treating anything less than they are with brutality and disregard. Niggers must be expelled from the planet if it is to continue to survive. And they can take the sand niggers with them; providing more than 45% of all pollution and land rape in the world.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers hate everything seemingly weaker than they. It's why all animals hate niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This topic for some reason reminded me of the story of Dorothy Dow, the 83 year old woman who was murdered by niggers who broke into her house to steal money, and ended up setting her on fire. A good guard dog is must with niggers roaming around and the law refusing to prosecute them.

It would be ironic if a bunch of niggers broke into a house and a Caucasian Shepherd mauled them to pieces. The Russians use them in their prisons when German Shepherds aren't enough.

Then, there is the king of the guard dogs, a Fila Brasileiro. These dogs were used to hunt down escaped (nigger) slaves in Brazil. If niggers break into a house guarded by a Fila Brasileiro, they are as good as dead, or good as good. With a Fila, your gun becomes a back-up weapon.

It's good to have options in the house when it comes to dealing with niggers, and deal with them we must.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

5. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Da'Spooktravious View Post
    This topic for some reason reminded me of the story of Dorothy Dow, the 83 year old woman who was murdered by niggers who broke into her house to steal money, and ended up setting her on fire. A good guard dog is must with niggers roaming around and the law refusing to prosecute them.

It would be ironic if a bunch of niggers broke into a house and a Caucasian Shepherd mauled them to pieces. The Russians use them in their prisons when German Shepherds aren't enough.

Then, there is the king of the guard dogs, a Fila Brasileiro. These dogs were used to hunt down escaped (nigger) slaves in Brazil. If niggers break into a house guarded by a Fila Brasileiro, they are as good as dead, or good as good. With a Fila, your gun becomes a back-up weapon.

It's good to have options in the house when it comes to dealing with niggers, and deal with them we must.
    I can vouch for the Caucs. My daughter and son in law have 4. They are fuckin' MONSTERS. Bears won't come anywhere NEAR their homestead here in Alaska.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take 1000 pit bulls to one nigger any day. At least pit bulls are useful

8. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Those are some beautiful dogs. I love the Caucasian Shepherd, that thing is fluffy! Love mastiffs too, that Fila Brasilerio is gorgeous.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

10. Likes Da'Spooktravious, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Dogs are a man's best friend. Can't even shake a nigger's hand.
    I'm not racist, I'm an ethnicity critic. After multiple lengths of time living among them, I can successfully conclude that niggers and Muhammads are horrible.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Those are some beautiful dogs. I love the Caucasian Shepherd, that thing is fluffy! Love mastiffs too, that Fila Brasilerio is gorgeous.
    I've come across a few Caucasian Shepherds. They have a better threat discrimination than a Fila. A Fila despises anyone that isn't part of the family. With their family, they are like Golden Retrievers, but anyone outside of that is considered a threat. But I had absolutely no doubt in my mind that my house and I were safe. They are serious dogs that require a lot of work.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

14. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I'd love to see 1000 pit bulls on a nigger! That would be a sight to behold!

16. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've come across a few Caucasian Shepherds. They have a better threat discrimination than a Fila. A Fila despises anyone that isn't part of the family. With their family, they are like Golden Retrievers, but anyone outside of that is considered a threat. But I had absolutely no doubt in my mind that my house and I were safe. They are serious dogs that require a lot of work.
    FACT. Since they didn't know me as their immediate family, they tolerate me because their "family" does. I stay pretty low key around them. They enjoy me petting them but they are watchful and don't let me out of their observation.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    FACT. Since they didn't know me as their immediate family, they tolerate me because their "family" does. I stay pretty low key around them. They enjoy me petting them but they are watchful and don't let me out of their observation.
    The Caucasians I've come across were interested in my presence and kept a close eye on me, especially when I went to the owner. They would come up to me for the occasional head scratch. My friends in Montana who had two COs didn't have any bears for the obvious reason.

Our Fila did not tolerate anyone in the house. He had to go outside or in a cage when people came over, but he kept the family, me, and the house safe. No-one was breaking in. Visits to the vet were a total nightmare: the last appointment of the day, caged and muzzled. Once we got home, my boy turned into a big, slobbery Golden Retriever.

Central Asian Shepherds, Sarplaninacs, are good also. With how things have so bad thanks to liberals allowing their pets to run loose without repercussions, these dogs are becoming more important for humans.

19. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to see 1000 pit bulls on a nigger! That would be a sight to behold!
    Yes!!! Me too!!!

21. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fila Brasileiros are BAD @$$!! A friend of mine had one!!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Caucasians I've come across were interested in my presence and kept a close eye on me, especially when I went to the owner. They would come up to me for the occasional head scratch. My friends in Montana who had two COs didn't have any bears for the obvious reason.

Our Fila did not tolerate anyone in the house. He had to go outside or in a cage when people came over, but he kept the family, me, and the house safe. No-one was breaking in Visits to the vet were a total nightmare: the last appointment of the day, caged and muzzled. Once we got home, my boy turned into a big, slobbery Golden Retriever.

Central Asian Shepherds, Sarplaninacs, are good also. With how things have so bad thanks to liberals allowing their pets to run loose without repercussions, these dogs are becoming more important for humans.
    OOPS! There ya go,I made a mistake. The kids dogs are Central Asian Shepherds. Not Caucs.

24. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    OOPS! There ya go,I made a mistake. The kids dogs are Central Asian Shepherds. Not Caucs.
    Even so, I'm still not messing with a CAS... Fine choice of dog!

26. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post