Close

Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark flees abusive nigger but he tracks her down, stabs her 17 times and hides her body in his closet

MMA Fighter Allegedly Stabbed Ex-Girlfriend 17 Times, Stuffed Body in Storage Bin, Hid Her in Closet

An MMA fighter has been accused of stabbing his ex-girlfriend to death, then stuffing her body inside a storage bin before concealing her remains in his apartment closet, authorities say. The Nashville Police Department announced the arrest of Dwayne Herelle, Jr., in connection with the death of Irene Torres.

Herelle, 28, is being held without bond on a single charge of murder, jail records indicate.
    During a court hearing Wednesday, Nashville Police Detective Derry Baltimore, citing surveillance footage and the investigation, alleged Herelle attacked Torres, 24, outside her family's home, after she returned from work around 1:30 a.m., on Jan. 28.

"They got into an argument, and he begins stabbing her and after stabbing her, he put her in the trunk of his car," Baltimore said, according to WKRN-TV.

During Torres' autopsy, Baltimore said the coroner determined although she exhibited defensive wounds, she "was stabbed in excess of 17 times."
    Following the fatal attack, the victim's bloody pants and purse were allegedly disposed of in a dumpster behind a grocery store, but police say Herelle hid her remains in the closet of his Bellevue, Tenn., apartment, according to the outlet.

Police say they were led to his apartment after Torres' parents allegedly reviewed their home security footage, and saw Herelle drag their daughter away.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...738b5f7c6fa132
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    but police say Herelle hid her remains in the closet of his Bellevue, Tenn., apartment,
    "Nobuddy be finin' dat bitch in here" Ah finna gets away wit dis."

What is it going to take to make these stupid hoes understand that rutting with niggers is like signing their own death warrants?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

What is it going to take to make these stupid hoes understand that rutting with niggers is like signing their own death warrants?
    That's the thing, the literal whores just think niggers are something to have sex with, as if that's natural, when in fact beastiality is taboo in all civilized human cultures. Death is appropriate by their pet, and even that isn't atonement.

Disgusting, depraved, lacking in any human decency, these mudsharks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That's the thing, the literal whores just think niggers are something to have sex with, as if that's natural, when in fact beastiality is taboo in all civilized human cultures. Death is appropriate by their pet, and even that isn't atonement.

Honestly, I can't stop marveling at that. I know it's commonplace and happening even as I type this, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that a human woman would actually seek out niggers and want to lie down with them. Just the mention of it makes my skin crawl. Theres an old saying that 'In the dark all cats are gray.' Nope. They're not.

I don't see these mudsharks as being members of the same race or species as I am, therefore I feel zero pity for them when their niggers bump them off in a variety of savage ways. It's the same as when I hear of someone sticking their arm into a polar bear's enclosure and getting that arm ripped off. I just think, "Oh, well. They asked for it." It's kind of funny, actually.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Kagman, Ignatow , Da'Spooktravious liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger hiding spots are my favorite. He shpuld have lifted the carpet and put her under it in the closet. Would’ve stood a better chance.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, she was pretty too. Fucking shame. It's always a shame to watch white genes go to waste, but she didn't have the brains to know better.

He attacked her right outside her family home, too. Fucking heretic. It's bad enough niggers kill, but they do it in front of their victims loved ones or at their schools, places parents expect their children to be safe at.

It's enough to make me cry, honestly. I can't understand why niggers have to exist, just to make everyone else suffer.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Damn, she was pretty too. Fucking shame. It's always a shame to watch white genes go to waste, but she didn't have the brains to know better.

He attacked her right outside her family home, too. Fucking heretic. It's bad enough niggers kill, but they do it in front of their victims loved ones or at their schools, places parents expect their children to be safe at.

It's enough to make me cry, honestly. I can't understand why niggers have to exist, just to make everyone else suffer.
    Niggers only exist in the world because bleeding-heart liberals in every country keep feeding them, which only enables them to have the energy to keep humping (muh dik/muh poosay is their primary drive, after all) and shitting out nasty, fly-blown niglets with their mouths open like cuckoo chicks yelling GIBS! If the feeding, the invasions, and the coddling were all stopped, niggers would be extinct pretty damned quickly.

14. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, she was pretty too. It's bad enough niggers kill, but they do it in front of their victims loved ones r.
    They caught this buck by the parents reviewing their security cameras... Can you imagine watching the screen as your daughter is cut to pieces by a baboon?? My god.........
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

16. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    They caught this buck by the parents reviewing their security cameras... Can you imagine watching the screen as your daughter is cut to pieces by a baboon?? My god.........
    It's too horrible. The shit I find on niggers makes me depressed pretty quickly, and there's so much you can find. Too much.

18. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's too horrible. The shit I find on niggers makes me depressed pretty quickly, and there's so much you can find. Too much.

The question becomes how the hell does the MSM NOT report on the outrageous criminality..... Patently out of control I grew up in NYC and witnessed the Crack Wars of the 1980's.... Beyond comprehension. Even back then they cut the monkeys slack and did not use pics or names... Much much worse now, that's for sure
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddence mudshark whore! Sucks that the parents had to witness the mutilation. But we don’t know if they accepted their daughter being a mudshark.Because,the only way to deal with a mudshark daughter or nigger lover in general would be to disown forever. it sounds cold and it can be hard to do at first.But at that point, you need to save yourself the pain and misery that niggers bring upon humans.

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I think thousands of years ago whites like these girls would not have survived. No self preservation instinct or loyalty to their tribe. It's sad and I think alot are airheads to begin with and young and stupid and trying to fit in with society. The media and government sure does not help the situation. They are leading these girls to their deaths.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Both sides are at fault. Republicucks and certainly Democraps. Both want to prove how not racist they are. For instance the reason the Republicucks didn't want black natl anthem at the Superbowl is because "it divides us." Who the f cares. I say divide us more please. I welcome it. That has to be terribly confusing to young people today.

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    If the parents get on tv and say race has nothing to do with it, evil comes in all colors, fuck all. I will hurl.

27. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    If the parents get on tv and say race has nothing to do with it, evil comes in all colors, fuck all. I will hurl.
    Yeah cultural and literal suicide by niggers. Disgusting. Thousands of years ago white women wouldn't have been programmed by coon coddling culture and would
    have the normal instinctual repulsion to the groid species. The lefto imperative to deny reality has been a disaster for humans.

29. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Good riddence mudshark whore! Sucks that the parents had to witness the mutilation. But we don’t know if they accepted their daughter being a mudshark.Because,the only way to deal with a mudshark daughter or nigger lover in general would be to disown forever. it sounds cold and it can be hard to do at first.But at that point, you need to save yourself the pain and misery that niggers bring upon humans.
    That used to happen with mudsharks. Case in point: Etta Duryea, who left her millionaire human husband to take up with Jack Johnson, the "Negroe" boxer. She became a complete outcast and in 1912 decided to put a bullet in her brain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Johnson Jack wife Etta suicide 13 Sep 1912 p1 - Newspapers.com.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	248.2 KB 
ID:	22012

Name:	Jack wife Etta suicide 13 Sep 1912 p1 - Newspapers.com.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	22013

31. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That used to happen with mudsharks. Case in point: Etta Duryea, who left her millionaire human husband to take up with Jack Johnson, the "Negroe" boxer. She became a complete outcast and in 1912 decided to put a bullet in her brain.

Name:	Johnson Jack wife Etta suicide 13 Sep 1912 p1 - Newspapers.com.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	248.2 KB 
ID:	22012

Name:	Jack wife Etta suicide 13 Sep 1912 p1 - Newspapers.com.png 
Views:	40 
Size:	187.5 KB 
ID:	22013
    weren't interracial marriages outlawed then? How were they able to marry in Chicago then? Media back then sure we're not the liberals they are today. Sounds like she got it from both sides black side and white and it was too much. Everyone stayed in their own lane back then.

33. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    weren't interracial marriages outlawed then? How were they able to marry in Chicago then? Media back then sure we're not the liberals they are today. Sounds like she got it from both sides black side and white and it was too much. Everyone stayed in their own lane back then.
    Not outlawed, but not looked on with approval.

In December of 1910, Johnson began to suspect Duryea of having an affair with his chauffeur, a Frenchman named Gaston Le Fort, and hired a private investigator to have her followed. On Christmas day, Johnson confronted her and beat her so badly that she was hospitalized. Somehow the couple reconciled, and they blamed her injuries on a fall from a streetcar. They were quietly married in Pittsburgh less than a month later.
    I guess mudsharks haven't changed and cling to the hope that their niggers will never beat or murder them. Good luck with that.

https://www.pbs.org/kenburns/unforgi...lackness/women

35. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jack Johnson, the original muh-dikk negro who fancied white whores. I'm surprised he didn't get strung up in that era.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

37. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast