So, My oldest is turning 9 this weekend and we decided to go to an escape room. For those of you unaware of what this is, it is a room with a bunch of puzzles to solve so you can escape. They give you an hour to solve em all of boot you out. The room holds 3-12 people. We had reserved 3 spaces for me, my wife and my son. We checked the site all week to see if anyone else had signed up because we were hoping to do it alone without some random people in there with us. Well, at 3:00 today, we check the site and 5 others had reserved the same room with us. Fuck, alright whatever.

We get to this place, we go inside and there is a giant fambly of niggers sitting in there waiting, I knew right away, there’s our partners. I looked at my wife, we locked eyes in disgust. We have a way of unspoken communication at this point. Anyways, there were a total of 7 niggers in this fambly! 2 todller niggers they didn’t have to pay for weren’t included on the reservation. Yes! They brought 2 niglets under 3 years old when the website clearly states, these rooms are not for young children.

As soon as we all get in the room, the niggers exclaim “oh we dun did dis one befo”. Then why the fuck are you doing it again? Surprise, surprise, they really didn’t remember much. The two toddler niggers spent most of the time crying and throwing shit, which made it incredibly difficult to concentrate on anything especially with me already being insanely annoyed that I am locked in a room smelling 7 niggers for an hour.

There was one puzzle where you had to count objects that you had unlocked from previous puzzles. Well, good luck doing that! Because the retarded niglets had taken those object and scattered them all over the fucking place. The room looked like Haiti when it was all said and done. I was trying to open a locker at one point as part of a puzzle and one niglet was sitting in front of it just fucking off or whatever it was doing, I said “move outta the way!”. I wanted to boot that fucker back in time.

When the whole thing was over, we did not escape the room as we ran out of time due to the chaos of the niggers, the game master as they’re apparently called came in and asked us to stay to talk about our reservation. She rushed the nigger fambly out and came back. She gave us gift cards to go again for free because of the unruly niggers. I doubt we will go back anyways because I won’t risk being stuck with em again. Fuck, I hate em so bad. They ruin everything.