Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Snakehead Devian fatally stabs and then runs over mudshark Latina beauty Saraiah with his car

This girl was pretty and had options. Why go the nigger route, lady?

Recent High School Graduate Described as 'Life of the Party' Is Allegedly Killed by Man She Dated

A recent high school graduate is being remembered by loved ones after she was allegedly killed by her on-again, off-again boyfriend, according to multiple news reports.

Devian Lewis, 22, is accused of fatally stabbing the 18-year-old girl inside a Rancho Cordova, Calif. home and running her over with a vehicle around 1:15 p.m. on Feb. 1, according to a joint press release from the Rancho Cordova Police Department and Sacramento County Sheriff's Office. The victim, identified by the county coroner as Saraiah Acosta, was pronounced dead at the scene.

Things had been hot and cold between the couple for the past two years, according to the sheriff's office, which added that there was no suspected motive for the alleged killing, KCRA reports.
    Lewis was identified as a suspect after leading police on a chase, which ended in Elk Grove when he was shot by officers, the release states.

The pursuit was initiated by members of the California Highway Patrol on I-80 near Dixon, where authorities said he'd been spotted after fleeing the crime scene.
    https://people.com/crime/high-school...bed-boyfriend/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This girl was pretty and had options. Why go the nigger route, lady?

Recent High School Graduate Described as 'Life of the Party' Is Allegedly Killed by Man She Dated

https://people.com/crime/high-school...bed-boyfriend/
    Lewis remains hospitalized but is expected to survive.
    Oh, good.

Silly burner was rutting with this hideous buck for two years, since she was 16? Now the family is shaking down idiots on GoGibsMe. Why?

He stabbed her to death and ran her over. Nigga wasn't taking any chances. I bet she was knocked up and Devian didn't feel ready to be a pappy.

Good looking boi. I can see why the hoe was so smitten.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	devian lewis rancho - Google Search.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	390.0 KB 
ID:	21996

Name:	TOLLL.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	21997
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a fucing waste another pretty latina falls to a Nigger Buck when will this shit end. ....well maybe never since latin families dispise the nigger its the ones who rebel and end up like this

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FEDUPMEX View Post
    What a fucing waste another pretty latina falls to a Nigger Buck when will this shit end. ....well maybe never since latin families dispise the nigger its the ones who rebel and end up like this
    She *was* pretty anyway. It doesn't matter what she looks like after she rutted with niggers IMO. "Once you go black, we don't want you back "

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    She *was* pretty anyway. It doesn't matter what she looks like after she rutted with niggers IMO. "Once you go black, we don't want you back "
    True True

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FEDUPMEX View Post
    I hate mysteries and this is one. Why a beautiful young girl who had everything ahead of her - so many possibilies - and could have easily found a nice human guy of her own kind to hook up with deliberately CHOSE a flat-nosed, dead-eyed, brillo-headed, boot lipped, butt ugly nigger buck. WHY??

I keep asking this question but there is no answer. Can it really be that she wanted to be trendy? She couldn't have found the nigger attractive, could she?

This beauty couldn't do any better than a knuckle-dragging savage?

Name:	Saraiah Acosta - Google Search.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	340.4 KB 
ID:	22180
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I hate mysteries and this is one. Why a beautiful young girl who had everything ahead of her - so many possibilies - and could have easily found a nice human guy of her own kind to hook up with deliberately CHOSE a flat-nosed, dead-eyed, brillo-headed, boot lipped, butt ugly nigger buck. WHY??

I keep asking this question but there is no answer. Can it really be that she wanted to be trendy? She couldn't have found the nigger attractive, could she?

This beauty couldn't do any better than a knuckle-dragging savage?

Name:	Saraiah Acosta - Google Search.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	340.4 KB 
ID:	22180
    She could do better, but I put this down to a bad or absent father. She was destroying her bloodline out of spite. She belongs in the ground with the rest of them.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of ALL the many flavors this world has to offer, why in the hell would she choose the most bitter, nastiest one of them all? What is it with attractive girls going for the most vilest person of them all? It does not make anyone look cool, tough or whatever the reason may be. What a waste, and recently graduated too! Oh well, there's nothing more to say other than if they choose to be with a nigger, then they deserve the punishment that comes with being with a nigger.

12. Likes FEDUPMEX, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    She could do better, but I put this down to a bad or absent father. She was destroying her bloodline out of spite. She belongs in the ground with the rest of them.
    Hear Hear let her burn anyway. As soon as I find out a female I am pursuing (I'm not married) has been with a Feral Beast I cut all ties as one would should. I don't want HIV

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post