Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

What the fuck is going on in Africa?

Lemme see if I get this straight. African niggers, in regards to the entire continent, have over 1000 languages but they still don't have a decent space program? Here's their "modern military" btw. A parade float and cosplay armor made from the trash that lines their shores.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8310760-0-image-a-20_1547038587674.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	305.8 KB 
ID:	21994 I'm not even kidding, there's documentary videos about this stupid shit.

There's something to be said about one continent of the same people having over 1000 languages, all of which are just variations of tongue clicks. I vaguely remember lessons from High School about how making up new languages relates to stupidity, too. Bad enough niggers can only speak broken versions of language everywhere they go, they can't even keep their own language from straying off into 1000 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS! Niggers really are the dumbest animals on the planet. That would be like if a group of white people forgot what basic syntax was and had to develop their own language just to talk to each other, while the rest of their culture was outside their territory speaking the language they just gave up on.
    Their inability to learn is staggering, even among themselves.
    Good white God almighty, hear this prayer from an atheist and deliver these idiots from us so that we may continue to progress into the future without being held back by the dumbest mother fuckers to ever exist. Amen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Lemme see if I get this straight. African niggers, in regards to the entire continent, have over 1000 languages but they still don't have a decent space program? Here's their "modern military" btw. A parade float and cosplay armor made from the trash that lines their shores.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8310760-0-image-a-20_1547038587674.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	305.8 KB 
ID:	21994 I'm not even kidding, there's documentary videos about this stupid shit.

There's something to be said about one continent of the same people having over 1000 languages, all of which are just variations of tongue clicks. I vaguely remember lessons from High School about how making up new languages relates to stupidity, too. Bad enough niggers can only speak broken versions of language everywhere they go, they can't even keep their own language from straying off into 1000 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS! Niggers really are the dumbest animals on the planet. That would be like if a group of white people forgot what basic syntax was and had to develop their own language just to talk to each other, while the rest of their culture was outside their territory speaking the language they just gave up on.
    Their inability to learn is staggering, even among themselves.
    Good white God almighty, hear this prayer from an atheist and deliver these idiots from us so that we may continue to progress into the future without being held back by the dumbest mother fuckers to ever exist. Amen.
    Space program? They have not yet mastered the art of feeding themselves and for sure not flight of any kind.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The first and only nigger attempt to have a space program.

Actually there's a pretty funny story about the first nigger space program, covered by historydebunked
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9qQxuS5T4g

It was the first (and only) African space program to send a 16 year old girl to the moon with her cats to keep her company. Unfortunately, halfway through the training, the 16 year old girl was pregnant, the "afro-naughts" vouched to get drunk and were never seen again.

4. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always say, these sub-simians don't even know the most basic laws of physics, of motion and gravitation, so how in the hell can they achieve anything, really? They don't even have self-awareness, so pretty much they're just animals. At least pets know who feeds them and are grateful for it. Niggers, grateful? I rest my case: niggers are worse than animals!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Idiot niggers..... The shoes are open toe so they can still grab tree limbs with them.....

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Idiot niggers..... The shoes are open toe so they can still grab tree limbs with them.....
    Did you see that came AT-ST they made out of cardboard in the image I attached? And that armor made out of old peach cans and thrown out motorcycle helmets.
    I was surprised to learn that they had motorcycles in Africa. Even better, they make thieves fuck the tailpipes while the bike is running on it's side as punishment.

Africa has the most backwards cultures I've ever seen. They rape babies because they have the tribal belief that it cures AIDS, they rape they cannibalize and they murder as easily as breathing. How the fuck are they all still alive?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Did you see that came AT-ST they made out of cardboard in the image I attached? And that armor made out of old peach cans and thrown out motorcycle helmets.
    I was surprised to learn that they had motorcycles in Africa. Even better, they make thieves fuck the tailpipes while the bike is running on it's side as punishment.

Africa has the most backwards cultures I've ever seen. They rape babies because they have the tribal belief that it cures AIDS, they rape they cannibalize and they murder as easily as breathing. How the fuck are they all still alive?
    And as long as they keep doing it to EACH OTHER... You will hear no complaint from me.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "What the fuck is going on in Africa" : It's full of niggers......

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We don’t give a fuck what happens in Africa. Just as long as the niggers stay there!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    We don’t give a fuck what happens in Africa. Just as long as the niggers stay there!
    Great minds think alike, Jim!