Lemme see if I get this straight. African niggers, in regards to the entire continent, have over 1000 languages but they still don't have a decent space program? Here's their "modern military" btw. A parade float and cosplay armor made from the trash that lines their shores.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8310760-0-image-a-20_1547038587674.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	305.8 KB 
ID:	21994 I'm not even kidding, there's documentary videos about this stupid shit.

There's something to be said about one continent of the same people having over 1000 languages, all of which are just variations of tongue clicks. I vaguely remember lessons from High School about how making up new languages relates to stupidity, too. Bad enough niggers can only speak broken versions of language everywhere they go, they can't even keep their own language from straying off into 1000 DIFFERENT VARIATIONS! Niggers really are the dumbest animals on the planet. That would be like if a group of white people forgot what basic syntax was and had to develop their own language just to talk to each other, while the rest of their culture was outside their territory speaking the language they just gave up on.
Their inability to learn is staggering, even among themselves.
Good white God almighty, hear this prayer from an atheist and deliver these idiots from us so that we may continue to progress into the future without being held back by the dumbest mother fuckers to ever exist. Amen.