Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

CA Bill Would Prohibit Use of Police K9s for Arrests and Crowd Control

Bill's sponsor claims K9s "institutionalized and created generational trauma in the Black community for centuries."
    The post CA Bill Would Prohibit Use of Police K9s for Arrests and Crowd Control appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't do crime, and the dogs will not bite you. Don't act like a nigger, in other words. But that's the shitskin's nature.

This proposal is so impractical and IMO unlikely to pass. You know what's worse than dogs? Guns and batons, which is what criminiggers ought to get. We'll make up your mind niggers.

As an aside, I like all canids. Foxes, coyotes, wolves, etc., from a general interest viewpoint. They look like they're built for survival. They hunt in packs. No wonder, the tame wolves got smart and joined our species. Again, an argument to prove Homo sapiens is not Homo erectus. Erectus/niggers weren't smart enough to work with canids, hence, to this day, they're still afraid of them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Don't do crime, and the dogs will not bite you. Don't act like a nigger, in other words. But that's the shitskin's nature.

This proposal is so impractical and IMO unlikely to pass. You know what's worse than dogs? Guns and batons, which is what criminiggers ought to get. We'll make up your mind niggers.

As an aside, I like all canids. Foxes, coyotes, wolves, etc., from a general interest viewpoint. They look like they're built for survival. They hunt in packs. No wonder, the tame wolves got smart and joined our species. Again, an argument to prove Homo sapiens is not Homo erectus. Erectus/niggers weren't smart enough to work with canids, hence, to this day, they're still afraid of them.
    I had a nigger call my dog racist for barking and snarling at it. I called her a good girl!