Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Any opinions on Neil Gaiman?

I don't feel particularly guilty about liking his work when I was in High School. I made my teachers proud when I showed them five pages of essays I wrote for every one of his books I read. I pride myself on being a frequent reader, and Neverwhere and American Gods were my favorites. But as the years roll on by, he's been disappointing me.

Firstly, I found out he was in an open relationship with his wife of 11 years and then they were surprised they couldn't make it work. I will never respect a cuck, no matter how many literary works they've contributed. Either find a woman who can love you back or don't waste your time, simple as.
    And you bet your ass he wasn't getting as much action as his wife was. Men never do. I'll even throw the first stone here and say if there was only one thing women were better than men at, it was getting laid. I'm an average looking guy with an average level income with an average car in an average apartment, and my butt-ugly sewer-faced loose-liped neighbor is getting more action than me.

Secondly, his Netflix adaptation of the Sandman sucks ass. Fans, myself included, hate race-swapping and diversity pushing, and Neil bent the knee to the higher ups and said his work was "always woke and that fans should stop crying about it." Excuse the fuck out of us if we want some accuracy. There is never the excuse that Hollyweird shouldn't be able to find actors that fit the descriptions, wether written or illustrated. They did it with the first X-Men movie, then Spider-Man, then Iron Man. It was only recently that we started getting a nigger to play Heimdall (remember, the WHITEST of the viking gods) a nigger to play Jimmy Olsen in Supergirl, and the niggeriest nigger to play Johnny Storm in another God-forsaken Fantastic Four movie. And, coincidently I'm sure, the time they started race-swapping was around the same time the quality of movies started to drop.

2. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    I don't feel particularly guilty about liking his work when I was in High School. I made my teachers proud when I showed them five pages of essays I wrote for every one of his books I read. I pride myself on being a frequent reader, and Neverwhere and American Gods were my favorites. But as the years roll on by, he's been disappointing me.

Firstly, I found out he was in an open relationship with his wife of 11 years and then they were surprised they couldn't make it work. I will never respect a cuck, no matter how many literary works they've contributed. Either find a woman who can love you back or don't waste your time, simple as.
    And you bet your ass he wasn't getting as much action as his wife was. Men never do. I'll even throw the first stone here and say if there was only one thing women were better than men at, it was getting laid. I'm an average looking guy with an average level income with an average car in an average apartment, and my butt-ugly sewer-faced loose-liped neighbor is getting more action than me.

Secondly, his Netflix adaptation of the Sandman sucks ass. Fans, myself included, hate race-swapping and diversity pushing, and Neil bent the knee to the higher ups and said his work was "always woke and that fans should stop crying about it." Excuse the fuck out of us if we want some accuracy. There is never the excuse that Hollyweird shouldn't be able to find actors that fit the descriptions, wether written or illustrated. They did it with the first X-Men movie, then Spider-Man, then Iron Man. It was only recently that we started getting a nigger to play Heimdall (remember, the WHITEST of the viking gods) a nigger to play Jimmy Olsen in Supergirl, and the niggeriest nigger to play Johnny Storm in another God-forsaken Fantastic Four movie. And, coincidently I'm sure, the time they started race-swapping was around the same time the quality of movies started to drop.
    Your post is Spot on!! I HATE 'wokeism!!"

4. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wokeism is one of the maggots eating away at our civilization.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting story. I've never heard of this guy.
    I'm a family man. One man, one woman, one family. I would never let anyone touch my wife. No open relationship crap. I hate disloyal scum.

8. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never heard of Gay-man until earlier this week. Your post is fortuitous; I was considering watching The Sandman, if only because I was intrigued by the strange stills I've seen on Netflix

Open marriage, that's an abomination. I'm no saint, but that is just too sick and immoral to me. Being loose is not a positive.

As far as women getting their sexual needs fulfilled more than men - I've read about this, that from a biological perspective, they hold the power of choice who to mate with. For plain procreation, the female can choose who they want to father their offspring. Humans view coitus as more than just procreation, and females always have their pick who to surrender their goods to, because they like a male with more appeal, more money, more resources. To put it crudely, all they have to do is ask for it, and even ugly ones will sometimes get a male willing to do the act.

So I probably won't watch that Sandman.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to think his works were thought provoking and philosophical. But too often in the modern age do we get "philosophers" who are just blue-blooded snots high on their own fumes.

But let's not distract from the bigger issue, he gave niggers another platform to stand on with his own work with characters he had originally written as white or East Asian. He's a cuck in art as well as in matrimony.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    American Groids is absolutely disgusting.
    About a nigger named Sailor Coon who has a pretty mudshark wife who sleeps around on him while he's in prison. yuck, gag, hack. In the TV show the mudshark is played by Emily Browning, who is a serial liberal twat with some very repulsive cuck views.

And they even manage to somehow weave muh slavery into it.

Emily Browning: Hollywood movies are for white men
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.