Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

New release clown shoes triggers mass chimpout in UK

We know niggers will kill for these shoes.

This is the shocking moment a shopper was allegedly 'knocked out cold' after violence broke out outside a trainer shop in Manchester releasing the latest Nike Jordans.
    "Shocking"? Oh, please. It's to be expected.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chromelessDM_0
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    We know niggers will kill for these shoes.

"Shocking"? Oh, please. It's to be expected.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chromelessDM_0
    I worked at the local nigger mall when I was still in high school at a Champs store in the 90s. This is a small bit of backstory as to how I became aware of niggers and their (shenanigans) for lack of a better word. I worked there for around a year or so. Any time a new “Jowdan” shoe would come out, we all had to be there early and they would line up outside the store like zombies looking for brains. As soon as you opened the gate, niggers would fly in and frantically ask for their shoe size. I had a nigger ask me for a size 12 and we had one pair left in men’s that was a size 8. I shit you not, he bought that size 8. They would also ask to try them on, then run out of the store with them on and leave you with the raggedy shit they came in wearing. This is not me making shit up, this is true to the tale. They are the shittiest apes on planet earth. They would stomp their own nigger brother out to get those shoes.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Normal happenings in Wakoonda..... I wish I could hate niggers more than I already do. Oh well, maybe in an hour or so......

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post