Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Pilot ability no longer matters to United Airlines, but skin color does

Aw crap, hold onto your butts. They dreamed up this insanity a year ago and now they're implementing it.

EDIT: Just for clarity, I have no problem with women (white female pilots) but imagine some chicken slurping sow in the captain's seat.

http://Pilot ability no longer matte...kin color does

Our flight deck should reflect the diverse group of people on board our planes every day. That’s why we plan for 50% of the 5,000 pilots we train in the next decade to be women or people of color. Learn more and apply now:
    Last edited by SC Anemia; 02-15-2023 at 03:34 AM.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch United go broke when people start seeing a nigger in the Captain's chair.

Very first incident, and no one will set foot on their flights with the "nigger factor" increasing their risk of death exponentially !

Maybe other niggers would be willing to trust a chimp at the wheel, I'll take nigger batwings however they come.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a customer whom I’ve done a couple bathroom remodels for. He is a pilot. He’s worked for Delta for over 30 years. He was telling me delta was starting to do the same thing.From what he also said,, those planes practically pilot themselves.
    Even though that may be true, they’ll still be putting humans at risk by having a nigger in the cockpit.Niggers are worthless beasts that destroy anything they touch.These airlines care more about political correctness than the safety of humans!

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I have a customer whom I’ve done a couple bathroom remodels for. He is a pilot. He’s worked for Delta for over 30 years. He was telling me delta was starting to do the same thing.From what he also said,, those planes practically pilot themselves.
    Even though that may be true, they’ll still be putting humans at risk by having a nigger in the cockpit.Niggers are worthless beasts that destroy anything they touch.These airlines care more about political correctness than the safety of humans!
    I imagine that is true. In normal circumstances everything will be fine, but if something happens and the electronics fail, Tyrone is heading to DNS, and the passengers are as good as dead.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Watch United go broke when people start seeing a nigger in the Captain's chair.

Very first incident, and no one will set foot on their flights with the "nigger factor" increasing their risk of death exponentially !

Maybe other niggers would be willing to trust a chimp at the wheel, I'll take nigger batwings however they come.
    I don't know about that. Can you imagine a morbidly obese sow trying to maneuver into any flight deck seat? It would likely be enough to blow the nose gear so bad the tire chines would break the axles.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheboons, and jet aircraft, don't mix. They'll be getting "United" alright - with the ground...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sheebon Engine Clog.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	168.4 KB 
ID:	21998

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sheboon Stall.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	21999

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, SGT@Arms liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I don't know about that. Can you imagine a morbidly obese sow trying to maneuver into any flight deck seat? It would likely be enough to blow the nose gear so bad the tire chines would break the axles.
    Hideous to imagine it. What with "how woke can they go" policies and buffarillas like "lizzo" beast and the media forcing everyone into Obese Sow Acceptance these days.

United may just accommodate that abomination, and let the mud monster have the whole cockpit so they can show how "equitable" and "inclusive" they are.

They won't be in business for long if they follow through on the nigger nonsense.

14. Likes SGT@Arms liked this post