It's my honor and privilege to be a member of this community dedicated to finding and documenting the nigger/sand nigger threat, and ultimately, protecting the world from the dark parasites and self-loathing liberals who try to destroy our world.

I have chosen my name, dedicated to CBS reporter, Lara Logan, after the horrible gang rape she endured and survived in Egypt, 2011. Lara is incredibly lucky to have survived, but she is only one face, one victim of billions who suffered the sand nigger plague.
The gang rape she endured is called taharrush by the Arabs/sand niggers. literally translated to "harassment" or "the circle of hell." It's an Islamic pastime when over 60 sand niggers amass to grope, molest and rape a victim, doesn't even have to be a woman, in an effort to "insult their modesty." This is a favored traditional event of sand niggers and my main concern with their existence.
On 2015 and 2016, several thousand German women came forward with their own experiences of taharrush at the hands of North African nigger migrants during the celebration of the New Year and to this day, millions of migrants remain scattered across Europe despite countless protests for the niggers to be returned to their own countries.

The literal systematic raping of whites, forced diversity in the media, and imposed white guilt has gone on for far too long. I had given up hope that there was no one else in this "new woke order" world to discuss these horrific crimes against our race until I found chimp out.org. Thank you for being a light in the dark, and thank you for accepting my registration.