Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

bahmoe skoolz - 0 teenagers proficient in maffs n reading n sheeiet.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/zero-s...results-reveal

Unbelievable waste of taxpayer money. I wonder what the problem is? Democrats? "Poverty"? White supremacy? Systemic raycizzums?

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huh...... Maybe niggers are stupid. Whodathunk it.....

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/zero-s...results-reveal

Unbelievable waste of taxpayer money. I wonder what the problem is? Democrats? "Poverty"? White supremacy? Systemic raycizzums?
    Yea, we have discussed this recently. Join up, you’ll get to see some fun facts about niggers every day. Well, I don’t know if they’re fun but I have realized you have to learn to laugh at em every now and then.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ooooh yeah. I live in Baltimore and I can confirm there's a lot of dumbass niggers that reflect this to a T. Thank god no kids in my family attend the schools here, I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Ooooh yeah. I live in Baltimore and I can confirm there's a lot of dumbass niggers that reflect this to a T. Thank god no kids in my family attend the schools here, I wouldn't be able to sleep.
    I feel you. Unfortunately I also live in a fuxxated shithole.
    Shitskins suck.
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

7. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well when the academic experts have established empirically that mafs be racis and there is an hnic it's no surprise.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a few ways to think about how 0 students at those schools.

1. Aren't there any white students who are proficient, because they won't let niggers drag them down?

2. Maybe there are, but they're willing wiggers.

3. God help the ones who are willing to learn, but the niggers are dragging them down, including teachers that give them false failing grades because of "equality."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Everywhere

Not just the trade nigger nests.
    I live in the deep south, and many of our schools are still largely segregated.
    Not because segregation is the way it should be, just because the population in these areas is all chimp.
    Anyway, my shitty (but well paying) job sends me to many of these schools to do medically related interviews.
    It is damn awful.
    The skinny little snake heads with sagging pants and homemade tattoos...
    All the fat ass sows that reek of filthy, stale fake hair, eyelash glue, and dollar General perfume.
    And all stupid as hell. I cannot why any human would want to try and teach in a place like this. Just knowing this ignorant filth is waiting to be released into the world makes me sad for the world.
    Thank God the town I live in is still largely segregated, by the choice of all involved.