Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Michigan State shooting was a NIGGER

*shooter was a NIGGER. It's too early in the AM for dealing with niggers. LOL. The FBI/Media are desperately trying to spin this to conform to their narrative.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA17shf7.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	21971

Typical.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    *shooter was a NIGGER. It's too early in the AM for dealing with niggers. LOL. The FBI/Media are desperately trying to spin this to conform to their narrative.

Typical.

Yet one more nigger massacre that will be memory holed for the very reasons you state - '... does not fit the narrative'... Just like Waukesau... Just like the 25 police recruits in Commiefornia, Just like Cannon Hinnant... Just like the 5 cops in Texas........Just like.........

No word on the race of the victims yet... You can bet every one of them were White. I'd love to hear the Humanities professors on campus explaining this one away today...

Time to excise this cancer.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

3. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post

Typical.

Thanks for breaking the news we'd otherwise never see !

Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Just like the 25 police recruits in Commiefornia
    Boy has that one gone " poof " like a Houdini trick !! They made it a footnote from the get go, now there's virtually nothing !

Seems the media is even more intent on making black on blue crime as if it never happened.

5. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Thanks for breaking the news we'd otherwise never see !

Boy has that one gone " poof " like a Houdini trick !! They made it a footnote from the get go, now there's virtually nothing !

Seems the media is even more intent on making black on blue crime as if it never happened.

I'm looking forward to the day I read about 25 'journalists' viciously mowed down - and none walk away. I see that ape-firmative action, 400 gratis SAT points, 'Harvard' Film Studies major, Joy Reid, and my blood pressure measurably goes up.... I despise that nigger-twant. What angers me more is that there was a deserving White student who was rejected from Harvard to allow this She-Boon POS in.

Monkey Boy and fentanyl addict George Nigger Floyd is still regularly in the news but those hard working Cops-to-be were, as you say. 'POOF'... Gone...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

7. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Time to excise this cancer.
    They came to this continent in chains, they can go back to their continent in chains.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    They came to this continent in chains, they can go back to their continent in chains.
    The sooner the better. 20 percent earned bat-wings on the trans atlantic crossing coming here. We should guarantee no better on the return trip home. Set them adrift a few hundred yards off the coast of Apefrica. Give them a bath and a work out before they'll have to start earning their keep.

Moving forward as a nation with niggers in tow is like running a marathon with tennis racquets strapped to your feet. An impossibility. I'm really finding myself angry with these shit-stained creatures. Beasts, the lot of them

11. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I’d rather send them to the Middle East. Iraq, Iran,any of the Muslin countries.Let the jungle niggs and sand niggs have a free for all!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’d rather send them to the Middle East. Iraq, Iran,any of the Muslin countries.Let the jungle niggs and sand niggs have a free for all!

Ooga booga and Allahu Snackbar deathmatch !

Fly some drones over so we can watch the sand niggers clean up their countries, it would happen pretty quickly. If only it could be...

14. Likes Kagman, Sandy , Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Ooga booga and Allahu Snackbar deathmatch !

Fly some drones over so we can watch the sand niggers clean up their countries, it would happen pretty quickly. If only it could be...

That one made me laugh....

16. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Sandy liked this post