Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Checking in first time

I have been reading posts for over a year. I figured I should contribute. Grew up in Chicago, 24 years US Navy. Live in UT and still too many niggers here. But better than Chicago

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard and thanks for your service shipmate! I was stationed in Glenview for a few years until '92 and can confirm, Chimpcongo sucks ass.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! Niggers in UT - what a plague.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    I have been reading posts for over a year. I figured I should contribute. Grew up in Chicago, 24 years US Navy. Live in UT and still too many niggers here. But better than Chicago

Welcome to where the nigger apocalypse is documented. What you see here is the unvarnished, unfuxxxed truth about exactly what the nigger-beast is - and is not. Grab a stick AND START BASHING
    Last edited by Kagman; 02-14-2023 at 06:04 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Glad to have you with us!!!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    welcome

7. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome friend!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    Welcome!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Thank you for your service!

15. Likes Tar Remover, MightyWhite liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Welcome aboard and thanks for your service shipmate! I was stationed in Glenview for a few years until '92 and can confirm, Chimpcongo sucks ass.
    HA! Tweak, when I was a Marine helicopter guy, I tried to get to Glenview! Close to home in MO. They weren't having any of that shit, I ended up in Tustin, CA..... Fuckers.

17. Likes MightyWhite liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    WELCOME from a former Jarhead, Squid! Let's grab up a stick and bash those stupid niggers!

19. Likes MightyWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    HA! Tweak, when I was a Marine helicopter guy, I tried to get to Glenview! Close to home in MO. They weren't having any of that shit, I ended up in Tustin, CA..... Fuckers.
    You didn't miss much. It was a corrupt dump of a duty station. I hated everything about it. I honestly didn't think I would leave with my chevrons intact. I saw more sleazy shit go on there than most people could imagine actually happens in the military and could tell you some no shit stories that would make your head spin.

Sadly, it was not on the BRAC chopping block when I left but by the time I checked in at NOLA two weeks later, I was getting ready for work and turned on the morning news to see the base gym burning to the ground. This was right after they had just spent untold millions to repave the runways, tear down and build all new base housing (600 units if my memory serves me right), and several other major buildings including the gym. The gym was two old wooden A/C hangars connected catty cornered and each were the size of about 5-6 bakkabawl courts laid side by side. The base had already spent a several hundred grand to refurb them only to have the first contractor take the money and flee the country. The second contractor didn't fix the roof and let the hardwood ball courts get destroyed in the resulting flood. The third time was the charm when the electrical contractor left wires exposed overnight, burning the whole thing down in minutes despite the base fire department being literally across the street about 100 yards away.

This was the straw that broke the budget camel's back and later that day the decision was made to close it rather than spend one more dime to fix that shithole up any more. I laughed out of relief that there was no way I could ever get sent there again.

I'm not sure what Tustin was like. I was stationed in Lemoore and didn't much care for California, the heat, or the constant smell of manure - but I can't believe that anywhere could have been as bad as NAS Gloomview. Consider yourself lucky.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You didn't miss much. It was a corrupt dump of a duty station. I hated everything about it. I honestly didn't think I would leave with my chevrons intact. I saw more sleazy shit go on there than most people could imagine actually happens in the military and could tell you some no shit stories that would make your head spin.

Sadly, it was not on the BRAC chopping block when I left but by the time I checked in at NOLA two weeks later, I was getting ready for work and turned on the morning news to see the base gym burning to the ground. This was right after they had just spent untold millions to repave the runways, tear down and build all new base housing (600 units if my memory serves me right), and several other major buildings including the gym. The gym was two old wooden A/C hangars connected catty cornered and each were the size of about 5-6 bakkabawl courts laid side by side. The base had already spent a several hundred grand to refurb them only to have the first contractor take the money and flee the country. The second contractor didn't fix the roof and let the hardwood ball courts get destroyed in the resulting flood. The third time was the charm when the electrical contractor left wires exposed overnight, burning the whole thing down in minutes despite the base fire department being literally across the street about 100 yards away.

This was the straw that broke the budget camel's back and later that day the decision was made to close it rather than spend one more dime to fix that shithole up any more. I laughed out of relief that there was no way I could ever get sent there again.

I'm not sure what Tustin was like. I was stationed in Lemoore and didn't much care for California, the heat, or the constant smell of manure - but I can't believe that anywhere could have been as bad as NAS Gloomview. Consider yourself lucky.
    WOW! Hoppin' shit!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Londistan is as awful as chimpcongo. It has mudslimes too!