Close

Likes Likes:  73
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Best way to fuck up an enemy country is drop millions of American niggers over there alive.
    We could drop a shit load of niggers into China, but they would just round them up and put them to work making Nike clown shoes.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    We could drop a shit load of niggers into China, but they would just round them up and put them to work making Nike clown shoes.
    That’s why you drop millions of white liberals over there to protest for the nigger rights at the same time!

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Best way to fuck up an enemy country is drop millions of American niggers over there alive.
    I wonder what would happen if a few million cRapping, bixnooding, heat-packing, snake-headed, boot-lipped, saggy-pants pavement apes along with their filthy sows dragging a groidle of niglets were dumped right in the middle of Moscow and they immediately set out raping, robbing, and demanding welfare and respeck?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess you haven't seen this one?

Attachment 21976
    One of my favorites.... and I have it in my collection. I have to think that one's been photoshopped.... As freakish as it is, it denotes a larger brain - an impossibility given his nigger heritage.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what would happen if a few million cRapping, bixnooding, heat-packing, snake-headed, boot-lipped, saggy-pants pavement apes along with their filthy sows dragging a groidle of niglets were dumped right in the middle of Moscow and they immediately set out raping, robbing, and demanding welfare and respeck?
    Shit, even if you dropped em all off armed to the teeth, I am sure the Russians would make very short work of em. This gave me a real cozy feeling imagining the outcome of that. So I thank you!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    One of my favorites.... and I have it in my collection. I have to think that one's been photoshopped.... As freakish as it is, it denotes a larger brain - an impossibility given his nigger heritage.
    Believe it or not, it's real! The brain is still miniscule and the rest of the dome is empty. There's a video of it attacking another nigger in the street with a bat or a pipe and its enormous loaf head is a standout. I'll see if I still have the video.

Shit, even if you dropped em all off armed to the teeth, I am sure the Russians would make very short work of em. This gave me a real cozy feeling imagining the outcome of that. So I thank you!
    A video of such a heartwarming event would be lovely.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    The original story is here, and if you click the news link in the second paragraph there's a video but not the one I saw orignally.

https://gossiponthis.com/2019/04/05/...shot-big-head/

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They would prolly do the same thing the Chinese did in Tiananmen Square, i.e. run over them with tanks. Which would be an appropriate and pragmatic way to deal with niggers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They would prolly do the same thing the Chinese did in Tiananmen Square, i.e. run over them with tanks. Which would be an appropriate and pragmatic way to deal with niggers.
    They can leave a few groids alive and make them scrape up the greasy nigger mess left afterward.

14. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12