Close

Likes Likes:  73
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger kidnaps/muh diks his exgf after muh dikking and murdering her 12 y.o. daughter who he was keeping in his freezer

Pennsylvania Man Raped, Killed Girlfriend’s Daughter Before Putting Body In Freezer, Police Say

APennsylvania man who police say admitted to raping and killing his girlfriend’s 12-year-old daughter before concealing her body in a freezer is behind bars.
    Police say Jason Shackelford, 39, of Columbia, Pennsylvania, admitted to raping and killing the girl during a crime spree in Columbia on Feb. 8 and into Feb. 9.
    According to police, Shackelford admitted to raping and killing the girl at a home in the 500 block of Avenue H in Columbia. Police say he told them that he attempted to hide the body in a freezer in the basement.

When police searched the home, they discovered the girl’s body inside a chest freeze in the basement of the home.
    According to police, the second victim, the girl’s mother, said that while she was working the night shift on Feb. 8 into Feb. 9 Shackelford told her that he had kidnapped her daughter from their home that night.

Police say the woman said that she and Shackelford were going through a breakup in which she had recently asked him to move out.
    The woman said that she received a text while at work at a little after 6:35 a.m. from Shackelford telling her that her daughter was sick and in bed. When the woman returned home on the morning of Feb. 10 at approximately 7:45 a.m., Shackelford showed that the girl’s bed was empty, according to police.

The woman told police that Shackelford claimed he had taken the girl to New York and that she was safe. Shackelford allegedly raped the woman before making her go to the hotel with him.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...7535bdee59f360
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it was a white child,I have one thing to say.When laying with the beast,not only does the mudshark put her own life in danger,which does not matter.What matters is they put the life of innocents who don’t deserve that fate.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Police say JasonShackelford, 39, of Columbia, Pennsylvania, admitted to raping and killing the girl during a crime spree"
    That nog's mammy knew it's awfulsprogg had one destination... Nigger U !

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kind of shit isn’t just something a nigger starts doing at age 39. How many kids and people has this nigger raped and murdered?

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Pennsylvania Man Raped, Killed Girlfriend’s Daughter Before Putting Body In Freezer, Police Say

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...7535bdee59f360
    TNB to da' tenf DEGREE!!

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If it was a white child,I have one thing to say.When laying with the beast,not only does the mudshark put her own life in danger,which does not matter.What matters is they put the life of innocents who don’t deserve that fate.
    Thank God the child was not human, but groid.

I googled the name Jason Shackleford, and just a few months ago another nigger with the same name got shot by the cops.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    My first question as well... Was it a shark and an innocent? If we can get the woman's name, we can do a search
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

13. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank God the child was not human, but groid.

I googled the name Jason Shackleford, and just a few months ago another nigger with the same name got shot by the cops.

Breeder down! I'd call that a win. I wonder if it had any sprog. With niggers, no outrage is beyond possibility
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

15. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    TNB to da' tenf DEGREE!!
    Is it just me or does that nigger already look like half its brain has been removed from its dented " haid " ! ?

Not that it would make all that much difference...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Is it just me or does that nigger already look like half its brain has been removed from its dented " haid " ! ?

Tru Dat!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I'm feeling a whole lot better! Really.

The nigger was hongry and figured it had freezer space (of course courtesy of YT technology).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

This is the classic milk dud nigger skull. Many of em have these dents likely from the many muh dikkins the mammy received while pregnant with their worthless asses.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This is the classic milk dud nigger skull. Many of em have these dents likely from the many muh dikkins the mammy received while pregnant with their worthless asses.
    I call them bullet headed niggers. Hmmm, I wonder if they could've used as an anti-tank projectile. We all know nigger skulls are super hard.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I call them bullet headed niggers. Hmmm, I wonder if they could've used as an anti-tank projectile. We all know nigger skulls are super hard.
    not sure it would work but definitely worth a try over and over until it does work.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shackelford is a registered sex offender
    All niggers are sex offenders, but some of them just haven't been caught yet.

So the mammy decided to leave her sowlet alone with the nigger all night. Sows put muh poosay ahead of their sprogs all the time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that is one avatar/meme worthy pic... I've downloaded that one!

26. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

Now that is one avatar/meme worthy pic... I've downloaded that one!
    I guess you haven't seen this one?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mugshot Goes Viral After He's Arrested for Knocking Man Unconscious With Bat.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	21976
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    not sure it would work but definitely worth a try over and over until it does work.
    You're right, nothing nigger ever works, but it would be a good experiment to try shooting those heads as many as possible. It would still benefit humankind.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Makes it easier to report on nigger depravity , leaves more room for the "captions"

31. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You're right, nothing nigger ever works, but it would be a good experiment to try shooting those heads as many as possible. It would still benefit humankind.
    Best way to fuck up an enemy country is drop millions of American niggers over there alive.

33. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast