Close

Likes Likes:  9
Reply to Thread
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest

Super nigger Bowl

I watched Maybe 20 minutes....this year's nigger bowl was REALLY nigger Fuxated....from the Zulu nigger tribe at halftime; I Didn't watch, to the "nigger bowl" commercials, Everything was centered around the nigger, of course its the national nigger football league too.....lol ...oh and the History being made because there are 2 nigger quarterbacks starting ....wow....the violent nigger animal has come a long way, and look at how many innocent humans have been robbed, raped and murdered.....niggers Should ALL Be on Terrorists watch list...

They coddle the 70% of niggers that play 24/7......I stopped watching and caring about the nigger football league decades ago....

2. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you watched the World Cup from last year? The French team looked like an African team.
    Perhaps it can be considered African now. France is no more, same with Sweden.
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

4. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recently got rid of Directv and any type of TV subscriptions that I had to pay for. Mostly in protest. But it also saves me $200 a month. I replaced it with an antenna and a fire stick.It works out better!
    Anyway, yesterday my son-in-law and grandson came over to watch the Super Bowl on the local channel.I tried. I couldn’t get past the nigger national anthem.I left them and went to work on my military models.
    Within 1/2 hour, my grandson joined me. And shortly afterwards my son-in-law was hanging around with me too. Good thing was that I didn’t have to explain my point. They figured it out.Niggers and liberals will fuck up a wet dream!

6. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You couldn't pay me to watch that shit. I went to the SB a few years ago with work. Had no choice, you're going they told me ! To most people this would be a dream but I couldn't wait to get out of there. Noise and niggers. That's all it was to me.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot it existed years ago. Never looked back.

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull Whip View Post
    I watched Maybe 20 minutes....this year's nigger bowl was REALLY nigger Fuxated....from the Zulu nigger tribe at halftime; I Didn't watch, to the "nigger bowl" commercials, Everything was centered around the nigger, of course its the national nigger football league too.....lol ...oh and the History being made because there are 2 nigger quarterbacks starting ....wow....the violent nigger animal has come a long way, and look at how many innocent humans have been robbed, raped and murdered.....niggers Should ALL Be on Terrorists watch list...

They coddle the 70% of niggers that play 24/7......I stopped watching and caring about the nigger football league decades ago....
    And Bakkabawl beez WORSE!! Gnomesayin'?!

12. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I haven't watched football since Tom Landry was fired. What I cant believe is the amount of whites that watch that shit every year. If you have to watch monkey ball go see high school or college feetsbawl, at least there are less niggers. Get rid of you tv sets, cable all that crap. I did it ten years ago and I dont miss it. I play on my laptop, read, work on my hobbies, I do not and will not worship niggers the way 99.99% of this country does.