Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    LaraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest

Another coal burner for the records.

Amy Elizabeth Jackson has been burning coal since the early 2000's.

https://www.instagram.com/theallamericanbadgirl_/?hl=en

I nearly forgot about her. Her face gets lost in the sea of woke-washed coal burning whores on instagram. (Because they all look the same.)
    I'm surprised she hasn't paid the toll yet. Usually they bite it when they're in their 30's, so she can't be too far behind the collection date.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    Amy Elizabeth Jackson has been burning coal since the early 2000's.

https://www.instagram.com/theallamericanbadgirl_/?hl=en

I nearly forgot about her. Her face gets lost in the sea of woke-washed coal burning whores on instagram. (Because they all look the same.)
    I'm surprised she hasn't paid the toll yet. Usually they bite it when they're in their 30's, so she can't be too far behind the collection date.
    Tru Dat!!

4. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When did asses like that become attractive? I was, am, will continue to be, a believer in women with tighter buns.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    When did asses like that become attractive? I was, am, will continue to be, a believer in women with tighter buns.
    No idea who this particular hoe is, but you know it's fake, right? Some women get implants, some get the fat sucked out of their gut and get it injected into their butts, and women AND sows who can't afford such procedures will have "pumping parties" where they inject hardware store-grade silicone. (Africoon sows use chicken fat). For some unfathomable, bizarre reason, human women now desire grotesquely oversized buttocks in an effort to look like Hottentot sheboons and the Kartrashians.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hottentot women - Google Search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	294.6 KB 
ID:	21965

Pumping parties:

PHILADELPHIA -- An exotic dancer's death at an airport hotel has led Philadelphia police to investigate the strange underworld of "pumping parties" and illegal cosmetic surgery.

An aspiring rapper known as "the Black Madam" is accused of killing the 20-year-old dancer from London during a procedure that involved silicone buttocks injections and Krazy Glue.
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/pumpin...gery-1.2243355
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    Great minds think ALIKE!!

10. Likes Tar Remover, LaraLoganisaSaint liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No idea who this particular hoe is, but you know it's fake, right? Some women get implants, some get the fat sucked out of their gut and get it injected into their butts, and women AND sows who can't afford such procedures will have "pumping parties" where they inject hardware store-grade silicone. (Africoon sows use chicken fat). For some unfathomable, bizarre reason, human women now desire grotesquely oversized buttocks in an effort to look like Hottentot sheboons and the Kartrashians.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hottentot women - Google Search.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	294.6 KB 
ID:	21965

Pumping parties:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/pumpin...gery-1.2243355
    That "party" sounds fucking disgusting. And with Krazy Glue?! That's the kind of stuff you put on miniature models and paper mache! Why the hell is a nigger using hobby toys like medical instruments?

12. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pig.

14. Likes LaraLoganisaSaint, IseDaDiva liked this post