Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Personal grooming, and my hatred of niggers.

First off, I would like to mention here that I've been lurking here since around 2012 (to be more accurate, around the time the Trayvon Martin niggerwhine started), and Tweakstick is one of my favorite posters. I would also like to mention that I am also a sailor, which will make more sense as I go into more detail about things. This post is intended to spark some discussion amongst members and lurkers, both male and female (hopefully).

When I first enlisted and went to boot camp in Great Lakes, I remember being issued a Gillette Mach 3, and while it was a serviceable tool, when I was a child, my dad had taught me how to shave using a straight razor. I like using double edged razors, though, with my most recent purchase being a Gillette, presumably a cheap piece of crap made in China, with Feather blades (ultra premium Japanese blades), although, to be fair, it is very effective in that combination at removing a month's beard in no time at all. That being said, these days I've become somewhat lazier and I've experimented with other options.

Grooming, in the military, made me aware of the psychological importance of spending some time every day making myself look good. Aside from being more appealing to the opposite sex, it has, in my opinion, been good for my self esteem. I also noticed that many niggers had "no shave" chits, that allowed them to look like uncultured barbarians because of their defective genes.

I'm aware that those things (razors) are marketed at niggers, BUT... as a human it is nice to be able to have something I can rely upon to make a passable appearance in public without needing to rely on electricity, and without my face being covered in blood. It may be hard to explain to some folks, but when you're "in the field," and all you've got is a razor, a mirror, and presumably clean water, you want the best you can get, because the alternatives tend to just plain suck. And trying to get blood and bits of flesh and brain out of your uniform also sucks, especially when you aren't in a position to just go to a military store and buy a new uniform. The smell is the worst part, I think, especially as the days go on...

Anyhow, to make a long story short, I think the Fusion and the Skinguard are some of the best razors around, despite the latter having dubiously been created for an inferior and defective species. It's not like those fucking shitbeasts can afford to buy them anyway. I fucking hate niggers. I still remember how in boot camp my chit book was stolen by a "gentleman of color," forcing me to beg humans to help me out, which they did. Not a single negro made any kind of attempt to assist me. Fucking pieces of shit...

And as a civilian... holy fucking shit. I can't believe it was actually acceptable for niggers to advocate for the genocide of the White race. I seriously doubt that this post will be "approved" if I were to post my honest opinions and thoughts about niggers...

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please keep discussion on point primarily about niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off, I would like to mention here that I've been lurking here since around 2012 (to be more accurate, around the time the Trayvon Martin niggerwhine started), and Tweakstick is one of my favorite posters. I would also like to mention that I am also a sailor, which will make more sense as I go into more detail about things.
    I seriously doubt that this post will be "approved" if I were to post my honest opinions and thoughts about niggers...
    First and foremost, thank you for your service, shipmate. I'm just curious, what was your Rate and time of service if you don't mind my asking? AT1 retired, myself, from '88 to '08- stateside only due to niche metrology NEC's and TAR (now FTS) program.

I am humbled by your appreciation of my post. You probably think higher of them than I do and I must confess that I post more for cathartic reasons than anything else. If I couldn't vent here, I'd probably be doing it somewhere else much less tolerant to my opinions. While I still occasionally venture into enemy territory, historically this never last very long or ends well due to the inevitable site bans. While I'm OK with that, it is nice to be free to speak my mind while not facing the same censorship and ostracization here. On that note, feel free to give your honest opinions on niggers, mudskippers, dunecoons and libshits as long as they stay within the site rules and you'll be fine.

Any topics of a general nature can be shared with other members by joining and you are quite welcome to do so. If you join, you will find that we have a general discussion area where you can discuss non nigger topics - everything from literature to recipes and a few other topics not for general public consumption.

Have a fine nigger free Navy day.
    V/r,
    T/S
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    First and foremost, thank you for your service, shipmate. I'm just curious, what was your Rate and time of service if you don't mind my asking? AT1 retired, myself, from '88 to '08- stateside only due to niche metrology NEC's and TAR (now FTS) program.

I am humbled by your appreciation of my post. You probably think higher of them than I do and I must confess that I post more for cathartic reasons than anything else. If I couldn't vent here, I'd probably be doing it somewhere else much less tolerant to my opinions. While I still occasionally venture into enemy territory, historically this never last very long or ends well due to the inevitable site bans. While I'm OK with that, it is nice to be free to speak my mind while not facing the same censorship and ostracization here. On that note, feel free to give your honest opinions on niggers, mudskippers, dunecoons and libshits as long as they stay within the site rules and you'll be fine.

Any topics of a general nature can be shared with other members by joining and you are quite welcome to do so. If you join, you will find that we have a general discussion area where you can discuss non nigger topics - everything from literature to recipes and a few other topics not for general public consumption.

Have a fine nigger free Navy day.
    V/r,
    T/S
    You're welcome.

I was an HM1. And yes, I probably obsess over sharp things more than most people...

I served from 2000-2012.

Going forward, however, I will keep things mostly nigger related and on topic. There's also a TON of medical literature about niggers out there that I think is worth discussing (no offense intended, but I can dumb down the more technical and verbose stuff so everyone can understand and participate). But that's for other threads.

(Yeah, those are marines, but the concept was also used in the navy.)

8. Likes Tar Remover, tweakstick liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YEP! I remember No-Shave Chits. Had them in the Corps too. AND the Army. I also remember how stupid niggers looked walking around in woodland camo with a full cunt growing out of their face. I hated niggers then. Hate them even more 25 years later....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Post your honest opinions and thoughts about niggers. That's what we a exist for. Leave out anything violent, unless the nigger or other niggers are doing it to themselves.

EXAMPLE:

GOOD: "Those niggers over in Africa chopped that nigger's head off and lit him on fire!"

NOT GOOD: "I want to (or am going to) lynch a nigger and chop his nappy head off!"

We are all about free speech here, but we DO NOT condone or encourage violence against ANYONE. We are not Nazis. We are not Skinheads. We are not KKK or any other racist organization. I imagine we have some who are members here, but they keep that shit in check and don't spew their garbage here. If they do, they would be bounced on immediately. And while we are on the subject: Expect and assume that we have FBI and/or other such 3- letter agencies here too.
    We are just regular, everyday people with jobs and families who just want to raise our children, live our lives in the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness and we are sick of watching niggers commit crimes, brag about it and then get away with it, and acting like the usual, stupid fucking feral beasts that they are, all while nigger loving white liberal cucks encourage them and give them a pass.
    Now I'm wound up again...... I HATE goddamn niggers.....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Post your honest opinions and thoughts about niggers. That's what we a exist for. Leave out anything violent, unless the nigger or other niggers are doing it to themselves.

EXAMPLE:

GOOD: "Those niggers over in Africa chopped that nigger's head off and lit him on fire!"

NOT GOOD: "I want to (or am going to) lynch a nigger and chop his nappy head off!"

We are all about free speech here, but we DO NOT condone or encourage violence against ANYONE. We are not Nazis. We are not Skinheads. We are not KKK or any other racist organization. I imagine we have some who are members here, but they keep that shit in check and don't spew their garbage here. If they do, they would be bounced on immediately. And while we are on the subject: Expect and assume that we have FBI and/or other such 3- letter agencies here too.
    We are just regular, everyday people with jobs and families who just want to raise our children, live our lives in the pursuit of Life, Liberty and Happiness and we are sick of watching niggers commit crimes, brag about it and then get away with it, and acting like the usual, stupid fucking feral beasts that they are, all while nigger loving whit liberal cucks encourage them and give them a pass.
    Now I'm wound up again...... I HATE goddamn niggers.....
    A no-nonsense, direct to the point explanation about what we are and the rules we abide by. Thanks Tar Remover maing!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerHater, Tar Remover liked this post