Close

Likes Likes:  48
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Minnesota Congresswoman throws hot coffee in simian faced nigger attacker Kendrick's face

Rep. Angie Craig told police she fought off an attacker using hot coffee

Representative Angie Craig, D-Minn., is bruised but otherwise OK after fighting off an attacker in the elevator of her D.C. apartment building Thursday.

Police say the suspected assailant, 26-year-old Kendrick Hamlin, is in custody, charged with simple assault. The attack did not appear to be politically motivated, said Craig's chief of staff, Nick Coe, in a statement.

According to the police report, Craig spotted her assailant in the lobby of her apartment complex around 7:10 a.m. The man was "acting erratic as if he was under the influence of an unknown substance," Craig told police.

She said "Good morning" to the man before she entered the elevator. The man followed her in "and began to randomly do pushups," the report says.

The man then punched Craig on the chin and grabbed her neck, according to the report. Craig told police she threw her hot coffee on the man, who then fled.
    https://www.npr.org/2023/02/10/11559...ack-hot-coffee
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Struggling with his mental health, euphemism for chimpanzee IQ, just normal for all niggers. I laughed when I saw Whiteys description of "simian". That looked like planet of the apes ugly.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Struggling with his mental health, euphemism for chimpanzee IQ, just normal for all niggers. I laughed when I saw Whiteys description of "simian". That looked like planet of the apes ugly.
    Tru Dat!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The missing link is exactly what I thought.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at its face! LOL
    Did this thing get out from some Donkey Kong game?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27528-donkey-kong-country-snes-screenshot-bananas-are-equivalent.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	21942
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well DC = District of Coons. When you are in proximity to so many spooks, this is not a matter of ' if. '
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

7. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, a human can't get on an elevator without being attacked by a feral nigger who is struggling with mental health issues?

NO, that's not it, you stupid, disgusting, libtard asshole sheeples! This is a nigger. He sees a human woman and its primitive brain tells it "MUH DIK" and it attacks. It's their instinct and unlike in olden times, they know there will be zero repercussions and no longer need to control their natural urges.

Luckily she had that coffee or for sure she would have been raped and maybe strangled. She better move to a place that has security and locked doors and carry a gun from now on.

It's mind-boggling they can show that vile simian picture and call it "a man".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me that isn't a limb swinging monkey, Go ahead, try it!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So, a human can't get on an elevator without being attacked by a feral nigger who is struggling with mental health issues?

NO, that's not it, you stupid, disgusting, libtard asshole sheeples! This is a nigger. He sees a human woman and its primitive brain tells it "MUH DIK" and it attacks. It's their instinct and unlike in olden times, they know there will be zero repercussions and no longer need to control their natural urges.

Luckily she had that coffee or for sure she would have been raped and maybe strangled. She better move to a place that has security and locked doors and carry a gun from now on.

"Muh struggles wit mental helff made me do it, yo honor !"
    The news cucks, always building excuses into the story, for these fucking archaic hominid parasites...

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if this Minnesota liberal will now understand reality when dealing with niggers or continue to be a coddler?
    My bet is on the latter. She escaped horrific harm and is lucky to be alive given the look at that primitive primate.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    charged with simple assault.
    The yard ape didn't get to rape and strangle her only because she threw the coffee in its monkey face, so it's not really a crime.

When a person is charged with misdemeanor simple assault; they face a maximum penalty of up to 180 days in jail and fines up to $1,000.
    The groid is long since back to knuckling around on the streets, seeking new victims. What a joke.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me guess. She will forgive the chimp. End of story.

19. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her constituents was jus gedsin repeat shuns and sheeit

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Hot coffer PREVENTS MUH DIK!! I LAUGHED my @$$ off when I read this!! We could make a documentary about this and call "Homo Ereectus meets coffee and MUH DIK is prevented!!" I 'm eagerly awaiting the trailer!!

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post