Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Keita Neyusi Albert Jr. gets all shooty and pops one in his mudshark Alexis' face

21-year-old man charged in shooting of girlfriend found dead in north Houston home, HPD said

A 21-year-old man has been charged with murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend in north Houston, police said.

Keita Neyusi Albert Jr. is accused of shooting his long-time girlfriend, identified by family members as Alexis Falcon, or "Lexi."

On Jan. 14, at about 11:15 a.m., Houston police officers responded to reports of a shooting at 28 De Boll St.

Police said paramedics made them aware that Falcon was found dead in a bedroom. Relatives say she was shot in the face, but they don't know why.

Detectives said Falcon was shot by her boyfriend, Albert, who was detained at the scene. Relatives say the couple had been dating off and on since high school.

Albert was booked into the Harris County Jail and charged for his alleged role in the shooting.
    https://abc13.com/houston-crime-woma...lcon/12713328/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes MightyWhite, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't figure it out! No need to shoot the nigger lover. All it had to do is take a good look at the beast would of done more harm than any gun would. Like I keep saying...'That's what you get for hanging around a nigger'!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will be out in 10-15 years after some liberals rally for its release. Within a few months, another shark will eat diversity shit. The cirrrrrrcle! The circle of nigger liiiiiiiiife!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    21-year-old man charged in shooting of girlfriend found dead in north Houston home, HPD said

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-woma...lcon/12713328/
    Be a mud-shark whore, end up in a mortuary drawer!!

8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, MightyWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Brotha was just keepin' it real and shit....

10. Likes IseDaDiva, MightyWhite liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keita Neyusi Albert Jr. gets all shooty and pops one in his mudshark Alexis' face
    Sheeiiit! You nearly made me spit my Grand Marnier. That would have been a tragedy. Do you know how much that stuff costs??

I want to know when some of these statisticians - the ones who keep track of how abused the niggers are and how the raycisms give them PTSD, high BP,, sadness, and all that crap - are going to start releasing the stats on how many mudsharks are killed by their pet niggers vs how many by their human partners. I guess that's a secret.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."