Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

60 y.o. mudshark Karen Barnes was left beaten to death on the kitchen floor of her apartment

Woman, 60, found dead in NYC apartment was killed, ex is in custody: cops

The lifeless body of a former public relations exec was found in her Brooklyn apartment this week — and her 62-year-old ex-boyfriend has been charged in her death, cops said Friday.

Karen Barnes — 60-year-old grandmother — was left beaten to death on the kitchen floor of her apartment on East Fifth Street near Ditmas Avenue in Kensington, cops said.

She was pronounced dead after cops showed up there around 8 p.m. Wednesday to conduct a wellness check, authorities said.

Police confirmed that she suffered blunt force trauma to the body. It’s unclear if any weapons were used in the deadly assault.
    https://nypost.com/2023/01/06/woman-...-custody-cops/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Police confirmed that she suffered blunt force trauma to the body. It’s unclear if any weapons were used in the deadly assault.”
    They don’t need weapons. Just donkey kong, donkey punch dat bidge ta def! Dat mudshark dun disasspekted!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kind of looks like the humans should make a gambling game out of these incidences. Put up a gambling bet on how long it takes the nigger loving gov't to let these animals back out on the street?

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Woman, 60, found dead in NYC apartment was killed, ex is in custody: cops

https://nypost.com/2023/01/06/woman-...-custody-cops/
    Okay we can't blame the media for her mudsharking at her age. I guess she just loved the groid muh dik and this was probably not her first one.

No weapons were used. The nigger beast beat her to death with his paws? Outstanding savagery even for a nigger. Wow.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, MightyWhite liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That appears to be Brighton Beach. Lots of Russians, but never saw niggers. Russians have little tolerance for niggershines.
    'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'. Daniel Carver

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post