Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

this has to be chimp-related--seeking sources/media

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jerse...tes-online.amp

Freshman girl in NJ kills herself after being assaulted in school. there are photographs attached in the article and my thought is there have to be chimps involved. My guess is she was a burner and she was ravaged by sheboons. thing is, that's not very polite to talk about in the media and I haven't seen the video myself so I'm looking for any clarification on this.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, let’s see. Beautiful teenage white girl. Beaten up by a “group” of cowards. Yes, niggers. Her father, that is so upset about this, should have insured his daughter never went to a school with niggers comprising more than 1-2% of the school. It only takes about 13% (yea, you know why I picked that number) to completely cause chaos and destruction.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Well, let’s see. Beautiful teenage white girl. Beaten up by a “group” of cowards. Yes, niggers. Her father, that is so upset about this, should have insured his daughter never went to a school with niggers comprising more than 1-2% of the school. It only takes about 13% (yea, you know why I picked that number) to completely cause chaos and destruction.
    Your numbers are ACCURATE!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Your numbers are ACCURATE!!
    I prefer zero percent but let’s be honest, even here in North Florida, that is impossible.

LaraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jerse...tes-online.amp

Freshman girl in NJ kills herself after being assaulted in school. there are photographs attached in the article and my thought is there have to be chimps involved. My guess is she was a burner and she was ravaged by sheboons. thing is, that's not very polite to talk about in the media and I haven't seen the video myself so I'm looking for any clarification on this.
    "Their names have not been released. NBC News does not usually name minors charged with a crime, even those charged as adults."

In other words, the abusers were coons, AKA of the protected minority, and because the media will suck a plumb out of a nigger's ass before they're charged fairly for their crimes, we're going to have you believe that it was anyone who could have led poor Adriana Kuch to off herself.

I'm so goddamn sick of niggers. They don't do anything good for our world.

I will remember Cannon Hinnant
    I will remember Ethan Liming
    I will remember Madison Brooks
    and now I will remember Adriana Kuch

Four more bricks in the wall niggers have to answer for.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I prefer zero percent but let’s be honest, even here in North Florida, that is impossible.
    Tru Dat, brother!! The wes' si' of Jacksonville is SEVERELY fuxated!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...de-school.html

Well sadly I was right. Niggers are the problem as well as fat politicos who try to mix oil and water. Look at how in the article there are students protesting (((administration's))) lack of response and that there are no niggers. It's pretty clear what the kids are implicity protesting and maybe one day something will be done because these mercenary cowards ruining the lives of children won't even budge on their explicit demand (that niggers can't beat and bludgeon them with impunity)