Close

Likes Likes:  42
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LaraLoganisaSaint
    Chimpout Guest

They're seriously still trying to make nigger vikings a thing? Also, the Grammys are still shit.

If you're not watching History Debunked on Youtube, you should give Simon a look. He goes into extensive detail correcting the woke and their consistent pro-nigger agenda. In this video of his, he talks about how Britain recently tried to add a nigger viking to their exhibits even after extensive research showed that there never were nikkings.
    No viking ever had to say "we wuz viKANGS n' sheet" it's all bunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUkkLdU0RyM

Also, I saw a few clips of the godforsaken Grammys last night. It gets harder and harder to tolerate niggers everyday. Aside from the fact that the main-stream music industry is completely niggerafied, (oddly the around the same time music went down in quality) first you've got Trevor Noah, that liberal half-nigg Piece Of Crap, the same nigger who brags about getting in bed with strippers to a child audience, denouncing the Renaissance. (I wouldn't expect a nigger to know anything about cultural revelation anyway.) and when they're giving out awards, the niggers cheer for each other until a white person wins. These stupid narcissistic fuck monkeys can't even have some grace to cheer on anyone else, even if it's a fruit basket like Harry Styles.
    And of course, Lizzo was there, eating her weight in anything she could get her monkey paws on, taking up space that ten people could fit in. I'm still pissed she casually desecrated James Madison's crystal flute. I'm pissed the show runners let her get away with it.

What the actual holy fuck is going on here? Why are niggers given everything even after they spend their entire lives shitting down on those that help them? it makes no goddamn sense and it has me worried for the future. If niggers were given the reigns of the world, the human race would be extinct in a day. it makes me so depressed to know that what is basically a race of children is propped up while hard working, good natured whites suffer.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post
    If you're not watching History Debunked on Youtube, you should give Simon a look. He goes into extensive detail correcting the woke and their consistent pro-nigger agenda. In this video of his, he talks about how Britain recently tried to add a nigger viking to their exhibits even after extensive research showed that there never were nikkings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUkkLdU0RyM

Also, I saw a few clips of the godforsaken Grammys last night. It gets harder and harder to tolerate niggers everyday. Aside from the fact that the main-stream music industry is completely niggerafied, (oddly the around the same time music went down in quality) first you've got Trevor Noah, that liberal half-nigg Piece Of Crap, the same nigger who brags about getting in bed with strippers to a child audience, denouncing the Renaissance. (I wouldn't expect a nigger to know anything about cultural revelation anyway.) and when they're giving out awards, the niggers cheer for each other until a white person wins. These stupid narcissistic fuck monkeys can't even have some grace to cheer on anyone else, even if it's a fruit basket like Harry Styles.
    And of course, Lizzo was there, eating her weight in anything she could get her monkey paws on, taking up space that ten people could fit in. I'm still pissed she casually desecrated James Madison's crystal flute. I'm pissed the show runners let her get away with it.

What the actual holy fuck is going on here? Why are niggers given everything even after they spend their entire lives shitting down on those that help them? it makes no goddamn sense and it has me worried for the future. If niggers were given the reigns of the world, the human race would be extinct in a day. it makes me so depressed to know that what is basically a race of children is propped up while hard working, good natured whites suffer.
    Just like "dey beez gypshuns N' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Just like "dey beez gypshuns N' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!
    Yes! Those coons were everything! Egyptians, vikings, classical music composers, samurais, ninjas, popes, byzantines, arabs, chinese, flying pyramid builders. Everything!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flying niggas.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	21943
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana Republic View Post
    Yes! Those coons were everything! Egyptians, vikings, classical music composers, samurais, ninjas, popes, byzantines, arabs, chinese, flying pyramid builders. Everything!

Except for NIGGERS!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's good money in niggers !! Niggers are good for business.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Personally, I feel that, when one considers how the first slave owner in what would become the USA was a nigger (Anthony Johnson), it is shameful how Whites and *cough* certain other groups thought that it would be a good idea to be slave owners, in spite of what was written in the written torah (five books of Moses; Pentateuch).

That was an egregious example of cultural appropriation (niggers invented slavery and utilize it to this very day; Egypt is in Africa, right?) and it never should have happened. Indentured servitude was probably a far more ideal method of introducing immigrants to the New World.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LaraLoganisaSaint View Post

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Bl@cks are nigpanzees. They have not even invented the wheel, domesticated an animal and some haven't even properly discovered fire. Look at the sentinelese niggers. No fire, no livestock, no metal no nothing.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm still waiting for some nigger or libtard to explain why and when did niggers abandon all the advanced cultures they created and decided to become the primitive savages they still are today.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    Bl@cks are nigpanzees. They have not even invented the wheel, domesticated an animal and some haven't even properly discovered fire. Look at the sentinelese niggers. No fire, no livestock, no metal no nothing.
    They are living relics and a perfect example of what niggers accomplish with zero interference from humans - primitive, naked savages throwing pointy sticks at helicopters.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Disregarding the nigga in this image, this blonde maiden looks perfect wife material. I'd love to have white babies with such Aryan beauty.
    "All races are racist. It's a natural in-group preference. All living things are genetically programmed to care most about the others that they are most closely genetically related to. Some of us are more compatible than others."

20. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They are living relics and a perfect example of what niggers accomplish with zero interference from humans - primitive, naked savages throwing pointy sticks at helicopters.
    Hey man. Out of these women here, which one would you choose?

Name:	Lisa Stoll.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	21960

Name:	Nigga.jpeg 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	21961
    Don't cuss at me, please.

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

The only flying niggers ever did was into Popeye's or running from the cops.....

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigpanzee View Post
    Just their muh-diks hanging out, which is all they really care about anyway....

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We wuz KANGZ an sheeit! Vikoons......

28. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man. Out of these women here, which one would you choose?

Name:	Lisa Stoll.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	21960

Name:	Nigga.jpeg 
Size:	115.7 KB 
ID:	21961
    Don't cuss at me, please.
    I can't see your pics, but I'm a woman - yes, a straight white woman (terribly unconventional these days) so I'm not into other women but there's no comparison between human females and grotesque sows with more testosterone than any beta nu-male.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

30. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I can't see your pics, but I'm a woman - yes, a straight white woman (terribly unconventional these days) so I'm not into other women but there's no comparison between human females and grotesque sows with more testosterone than any beta nu-male.
    My bad, then. As most users in this forum are male, I thought you were one of them, so I loosened up and cracked a joke.
    Concerning the sowrillas, I also noticed that they have more testosterone then many white men nowadays, especially the leftists or libtards, as you call them.

32. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly enough,the liberals are making everything a nigger thing.They want they’re nigger pets to be kangs!
    And I wouldn’t mind crowning them!

34. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bad, then. As most users in this forum are male, I thought you were one of them, so I loosened up and cracked a joke.
    Concerning the sowrillas, I also noticed that they have more testosterone then many white men nowadays, especially the leftists or libtards, as you call them.
    Yes, sadly there are only a few women here. Too bad more don't find their way here. If they did they might think twice about being mudsharks and ending up chopped into pieces and thrown into dumpsters.

For sure sheboons have more testosterone than any cuck, nigger-loving nu-males. I may even have more than this one.

36. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The only things they invented are masturbation, peadophillia, beastiality, necrophillia and smoking crap.

38. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post