Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Rotten sub teenaper gets goodified in shootout with owner of car the little shitlet STOLE ! !

Niggers are just congenitally criminal. This little shitskin started early on its life as a felon. Thankfully it earned its batwings before it started randomly murdering humans.

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/new...ar-legal-case/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    These stories are always the worst to read, knowing the car owner is going to have the legal system stacked against him. I don’t recall which laws Colorado has for defending your property from fecal critters.

The article is more concerned about kissing the poor niggers ass and saying the car owner should have just let the nigger go instead of defending your property. And then they’d make another article about how they’re baffled by the rise in crime and blame everything except giving niggers more rights to chimp.

I saw “exchange of gunfire” did the niglet try to shoot him? Does it even matter once they get the Soros DAs and judges involved?
    Also I see things have gotten so bad that nobody is surprised by a 12 year old carjacker anymore. This behavior is unfathomable for anyone else in that age range but not niggers. Heck, they’re fully grown by then. Fuck that dead nigger, hope the car owner gets off scot free.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

3. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thoughts and prayers, you gud boi dindu. You were deprived of a life of greatness, of being the next great surgeon and sheeit. Fly with your batwings to hell.

Law abiding people are in a dilemma. We rely on police, but police are neutered by nigger allies. So we do what we can to protect our own interests, and yet the legal system says we can't use force in fighting for what is rightfully ours. And then the justice system turns on you. You have to spend money to hire a lawyer.

Grossly unfair. But, I submit, the moral is: if your life is not being threatened, do not engage, look for, or follow the nigger. This guy will easily spend more in hiring a lawyer than the cost of the car, and to be indicted is very serious. Let your insurance pay for it. I'm just being pragmatic, because there's no positive upside dealing with niggers. Look, our ancestors thought it was a good deal to enslave them, and now we have to pay for their miscalculation.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never too young for TNB. I read a story recently about a newborn niglet who came out of the womb with a Glock that had an automatic switch on it, and he robbed the very doctor that had just delivered him out of his mammy's fetid poosay.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    These stories are always the worst to read, knowing the car owner is going to have the legal system stacked against him. I don’t recall which laws Colorado has for defending your property from fecal critters.

The article is more concerned about kissing the poor niggers ass and saying the car owner should have just let the nigger go instead of defending your property. And then they’d make another article about how they’re baffled by the rise in crime and blame everything except giving niggers more rights to chimp.

I saw “exchange of gunfire” did the niglet try to shoot him? Does it even matter once they get the Soros DAs and judges involved?
    Also I see things have gotten so bad that nobody is surprised by a 12 year old carjacker anymore. This behavior is unfathomable for anyone else in that age range but not niggers. Heck, they’re fully grown by then. Fuck that dead nigger, hope the car owner gets off scot free.
    As do I!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Niggers are just congenitally criminal. This little shitskin started early on its life as a felon. Thankfully it earned its batwings before it started randomly murdering humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Never too young for TNB. I read a story recently about a newborn niglet who came out of the womb with a Glock that had an automatic switch on it, and he robbed the very doctor that had just delivered him out of his mammy's fetid poosay.
    Exactly why I say niglets need to have NU ID numbers tattooed on their foreheads right after the mammies shit them out. They're going to have them eventually, gnomesain?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Exactly why I say niglets need to have NU ID numbers tattooed on their foreheads right after the mammies shit them out. They're going to have them eventually, gnomesain?
    Their victims would be able to recall dey foheyad tattoos for the lineup too.

10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post