Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger 'Professor' says the stock market is racist, vows to destroy the 'white economy' through nigger revolution

'Pan-Africanist' professor seeks destruction of 'White' American economy through a 'political revolution'

Professor Melina Abdullah said that she believed the stock market was racist, while adding that she knew nothing about the stock market.

A self-identified "Pan-Africanist" professor, said that White capitalist America needed to be dismantled and called the stock market "racist."

Melina Abdullah is a professor of Pan-African Studies at California State University. Her role in academia is "intrinsically linked to broader struggles for the liberation of oppressed people." She co-founded and is active in the Los Angeles Black Lives Matter chapter and is currently suing the national branch for allegedly siphoning off $10 million for a personal consulting agency.

Abdullah believes that capitalism needs to be dismantled and said that it was designed to oppress Black people.

"When we feed capitalism, we feed racism," she said in a 2020 interview on the Uproxx podcast 'People's Party With Talib Kweli.' Abdullah has also claimed that "white capitalism feeds itself through the exploitation of Africa and Black people."

"Time to boycott White capitalism and build black community," she added.

"So I don't know anything about the stock market," she said. "I do know that it has to be racist because actually enslaved people were brought to Wall Street, that the original trade that was used for Wall Street was the trading of African people as a slave property."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pan-af...cbo=v2-bnkysii
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    "So I don't know anything about the stock market," but ah dos know dat sheeeit bes raycissss!
    Why stick around the majority white country? Because your black ass benefits from it. Your race hustling nigger ass would live in a mud hut and eat grubs if it wasn’t for evil YT. Fuck you nigger sow! May the bat fairy visit soon.

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Your race hustling nigger ass would live in a mud hut and eat grubs if it wasn’t for evil YT. Fuck you nigger sow! May the bat fairy visit soon.

Victim in the past, gibsmuh now, victims now, victims in the future, gibsmuh now.

Disney is bending over backwards to lick cooon ass, but they still gonna sue Goofy because he didn't talk to the little pickaninny in the crowd.