Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Scumbag Nigger Crap Beast Murderer John Balentine Made REAL Good

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	John Balentine.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	21921

So the worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd crap beast 'son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo' John Balentine coonmitted triple murder of three humans in January of 1998. The shooting deaths of Edward Mark Caylor, 17, Kai Brooke Geyer, 15, and Steven Watson, 15, at a home in Amarillo, all came about because of a coal-burning race-traitorous formerly-human, Caylor's sister (unnamed).

Hopefully many other states will follow the example of the great state of Texas.

My biggest complaint: Why did it take the gov 25 years, at tremendous tax-payer expense ($65,000 plus per year!), to relieve humanity of this despicable piece of pig crap? If it were me, after the trial is over and the ape-cused crimminigger properly koon-victed, give it 30 days to file an ape-peal and then take it to a shark tank and push it in. (I am not suggesting violence...)

See details here:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...death-29170193

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post

Name:	John Balentine.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	21921

So the worthless sub-cockroach mega-turd crap beast 'son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo' John Balentine coonmitted triple murder of three humans in January of 1998. The shooting deaths of Edward Mark Caylor, 17, Kai Brooke Geyer, 15, and Steven Watson, 15, at a home in Amarillo, all came about because of a coal-burning race-traitorous formerly-human, Caylor's sister (unnamed).

Hopefully many other states will follow the example of the great state of Texas.

My biggest complaint: Why did it take the gov 25 years, at tremendous tax-payer expense ($65,000 plus per year!), to relieve humanity of this despicable piece of pig crap? If it were me, after the trial is over and the ape-cused crimminigger properly koon-victed, give it 30 days to file an ape-peal and then take it to a shark tank and push it in. (I am not suggesting violence...)

See details here:

I LOVE it when a nigger gets "Rock Fished!"

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    give it 30 days to file an ape-peal and then take it to a shark tank and push it in. (I am not suggesting violence...)

See details here:

Ok if you don't, I will

They should give the "coonvict" a good beat down first so there's a little blood in the water to get the sharks excited about dinner !!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Ok if you don't, I will

They should give the "coonvict" a good beat down first so there's a little blood in the water to get the sharks excited about dinner !!
    True. One way they could do so is scare the hell out of him by telling him we are going to send his butt back to Apeafrica for a year first.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyWhite View Post
    True. One way they could do so is scare the hell out of him by telling him we are going to send his butt back to Apeafrica for a year first.
    I think that's a perfectly good punishment. Deck the nigger out with the latest iPhone, a ton of gold necklaces and diamond rings/earrings, the priciest clown shoes, and a gaming laptop and drop him off by parachute right in the middle of Lagos. They want to be "African Americans"? Fine. Welcome home, nigger.

Name:	lagos - Google Search.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	525.5 KB 
ID:	21927

Televise it and let viewers bet how long it will take for that wannabe gangsta nigga to be torn to pieces. We're looking at a lifespan of minutes, not years. I'd watch it!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think that's a perfectly good punishment. Deck the nigger out with the latest iPhone, a ton of gold necklaces and diamond rings/earrings, the priciest clown shoes, and a gaming laptop and drop him off by parachute right in the middle of Lagos. They want to be "African Americans"? Fine. Welcome home, nigger.

Name:	lagos - Google Search.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	525.5 KB 
ID:	21927

Televise it and let viewers bet how long it will take for that wannabe gangsta nigga to be torn to pieces. We're looking at a lifespan of minutes, not years. I'd watch it!
    Make the gold and diamonds fake. They won’t care or know. I love this idea though. I’d rather be thrown bloody in shark infested waters than into niggerville covered with “bling”.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

surprise he is saying its racist to execute him

Supreme Court declines to stop execution of Texas man who said jury and his own attorneys were racist

Josh Marcus
    Thu, February 9, 2023, 8:02 PM CST·2 min read

The Supreme Court refused to intervene in the case of John Lezell Balentine, a death row inmate from Texas who argued his capital conviction was tainted by racist jurors – and his own lawyers’ prejudice.
    The high court rejected his last appeal on Wednesday without comment, paving the way for his execution later that evening.
    Balentine, a Black man, was sentenced to death in 1999 for the murder of three white teenagers Edward Mark Caylor, 17, Kai Brooke Geyer, 15, and Steven Watson, 15, in Amarillo, Texas, SCOTUSblog reports.
    “I hope you can find in your heart to forgive me,” were among his last words, according to witnesses at the execution.

Balentine, 54 at the time of his execution, confessed to the crime but said he committed the murder because Caylor disapproved of the relationship between him and Taylor’s sister and threatened him with guns.
    At trial the following year, racism impact his conviction, according to Balentine’s attorney.
    They argue that the jury, which was all-white but for one person, was led by a foreperson who failed to disclose a violent past, didn’t let other jurors ponder sentences beside execution, and claimed he “would need to hunt [Balentine] down” if he was ever eligible for parole.
    Handwritten notes from Balentine’s lawyer’s at the time also contained a message that read, “Can you spell justifiable lynching?”, his attorneys at appeal said.
    A Texas judge held last week the execution should be delayed for unrelated procedural reasons, but a Texas appeals court reinstated his death sentence on Wednesday.
    The state of Texas argued it was too late for the man to be raising “highly fact-bound questions.”
    Randall Sherrod, one of Balentine’s original attorneys, told The Guardian he didn’t remember the note and says he always treated his client fairly.
    “I think he got a fair trial,” he said. “I think we had a good jury … We tried to help John whatever way we could.”
    Shawn Nolan, one of Balentine’s appeals attorneys, said the Texas man should have had a chance for his claims to be explored before being executed.
    "Racism and racial issues pervaded John Balentine’s capital trial," he told Newsweek on Wednesday.
    "In light of this highly charged atmosphere, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeal’s unwillingness to address issues of bias and misconduct by the jury foreperson who held racist views, and who bullied people favoring a life sentence into voting for death, is all the more problematic."
    The Independent and the nonprofit Responsible Business Initiative for Justice (RBIJ) have launched a joint campaign calling for an end to the death penalty in the US. The RBIJ has attracted more than 150 well-known signatories to their Business Leaders Declaration Against the Death Penalty - with The Independent as the latest on the list. We join high-profile executives like Ariana Huffington, Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg, and Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson as part of this initiative and are making a pledge to highlight the injustices of the death penalty in our coverage

Supreme Court declines to stop execution of Texas man who said jury and his own attorneys were racist

Josh Marcus
    Thu, February 9, 2023, 8:02 PM CST·2 min read

The Supreme Court refused to intervene in the case of John Lezell Balentine, a death row inmate from Texas who argued his capital conviction was tainted by racist jurors – and his own lawyers’ prejudice.
    The high court rejected his last appeal on Wednesday without comment, paving the way for his execution later that evening.
    Balentine, a Black man, was sentenced to death in 1999 for the murder of three white teenagers Edward Mark Caylor, 17, Kai Brooke Geyer, 15, and Steven Watson, 15, in Amarillo, Texas, SCOTUSblog reports.
    “I hope you can find in your heart to forgive me,” were among his last words, according to witnesses at the execution.

Balentine, 54 at the time of his execution, confessed to the crime but said he committed the murder because Caylor disapproved of the relationship between him and Taylor’s sister and threatened him with guns.
    At trial the following year, racism impact his conviction, according to Balentine’s attorney.
    They argue that the jury, which was all-white but for one person, was led by a foreperson who failed to disclose a violent past, didn’t let other jurors ponder sentences beside execution, and claimed he “would need to hunt [Balentine] down” if he was ever eligible for parole.
    Handwritten notes from Balentine’s lawyer’s at the time also contained a message that read, “Can you spell justifiable lynching?”, his attorneys at appeal said.
    A Texas judge held last week the execution should be delayed for unrelated procedural reasons, but a Texas appeals court reinstated his death sentence on Wednesday.
    The state of Texas argued it was too late for the man to be raising “highly fact-bound questions.”
    Randall Sherrod, one of Balentine’s original attorneys, told The Guardian he didn’t remember the note and says he always treated his client fairly.
    “I think he got a fair trial,” he said. “I think we had a good jury … We tried to help John whatever way we could.”
    Shawn Nolan, one of Balentine’s appeals attorneys, said the Texas man should have had a chance for his claims to be explored before being executed.
    "Racism and racial issues pervaded John Balentine’s capital trial," he told Newsweek on Wednesday.
    "In light of this highly charged atmosphere, the Texas Court of Criminal Appeal’s unwillingness to address issues of bias and misconduct by the jury foreperson who held racist views, and who bullied people favoring a life sentence into voting for death, is all the more problematic."
    The Independent and the nonprofit Responsible Business Initiative for Justice (RBIJ) have launched a joint campaign calling for an end to the death penalty in the US. The RBIJ has attracted more than 150 well-known signatories to their Business Leaders Declaration Against the Death Penalty - with The Independent as the latest on the list. We join high-profile executives like Ariana Huffington, Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg, and Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson as part of this initiative and are making a pledge to highlight the injustices of the death penalty in our coverage.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Make the gold and diamonds fake. They won’t care or know. I love this idea though. I’d rather be thrown bloody in shark infested waters than into niggerville covered with “bling”.
    Yes, of course. That goes without saying. Deck the groids out with sparkly glass and fake gold bling, all from "Wish". Those Niggergerians would cut off arms and heads to get that "jurry".

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, of course. That goes without saying. Deck the groids out with sparkly glass and fake gold bling, all from "Wish". Those Niggergerians would cut off arms and heads to get that "jurry".

Oooo dat jurrry be bootafull!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oooo dat jurrry be bootafull!
    Yeah that sounds like a nigger bURReal rite. Shove some plastic bling up its worthless ass before dirt napping it. Defile in style !

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Yeah that sounds like a nigger bURReal rite. Shove some plastic bling up its worthless ass before dirt napping it. Defile in style !
    I would guess most of the ones in Apefrica aren’t even buried with their favorite loincloth. Caint be lettin dat sheeeit gos ta wase!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They’re lucky to get buried. They probably throw the carcass in the ditch to ferment and be muh dikked for a wekk or so then they eat it. Fucking savages

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Spook View Post
    They’re lucky to get buried. They probably throw the carcass in the ditch to ferment and be muh dikked for a wekk or so then they eat it. Fucking savages
    Sounds like some seriously nasty jenkem !

14. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas loves executing murderous niggers. Just wish they tortured them before they killed them, just like the niggs did they victims!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would guess most of the ones in Apefrica aren’t even buried with their favorite loincloth. Caint be lettin dat sheeeit gos ta wase!
    Tru Dat!!

17. Likes Chimp Detester, MightyWhite liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "jewelry" that the cRappers and their wigger buttbuddies love is almost always fake. Once in a while there's genuine gold plate, but just about every time, it's just brass and glass, not even cubic zirconia. Can you blame the custom jewelry shops, though? If they mark something up 1000 percent and rip off niggers, power to them.

I had a white trash co-worker who liked fake designer garbage. I wouldn't have known her bags were bad imitations she bought in Chinatown, but I knew for a fact that Rolex doesn't something so tacky and fugly.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post