Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic battlesow fight. A weave is a casualty

Poor weave got dragged all over the place on a string. The white girl there can't believe how beastly these sows are.

For sure they're just like us.

https://www.kaotic.com/video/507c7656_20230206125845_t
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what it is about niggers, but they just can't resist ripping electric connections out of walls and ceilings.
    Thermostats, cable and phone jacks, intercom boxes, light fixtures. In the past, I've been tasked with repairing this
    monkey damage, and my customers didn't want to hear it, when the extent of the damage was far more than it
    appeared. The consequences of ripping wires out by the roots can be extreme. I had to fix a pendant fixture in a
    18' high stairwell, that apes decided to swing from, which ripped the box right out of the ceiling. We had to erect a
    12' high scaffold, and take the entire ceiling down, cut an access into the attic, crawl 10', install an accessible junction
    box in the wall. The ceiling box install we put up could hold 300 #, but we made sure the fixture would detach if another
    monkey decided to swing, and break his neck. This was in "No income" town house, less than a year old.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I don't know what it is about niggers, but they just can't resist ripping electric connections out of walls and ceilings.
    Thermostats, cable and phone jacks, intercom boxes, light fixtures. In the past, I've been tasked with repairing this
    monkey damage, and my customers didn't want to hear it, when the extent of the damage was far more than it
    appeared. The consequences of ripping wires out by the roots can be extreme. I had to fix a pendant fixture in a
    18' high stairwell, that apes decided to swing from, which ripped the box right out of the ceiling. We had to erect a
    12' high scaffold, and take the entire ceiling down, cut an access into the attic, crawl 10', install an accessible junction
    box in the wall. The ceiling box install we put up could hold 300 #, but we made sure the fixture would detach if another
    monkey decided to swing, and break his neck. This was in "No income" town house, less than a year old.
    I never knew what niggers did until I started watching court shows. The groidles routinely and utterly destroy a rental, get sued by the landlord and stand there as though the pictures of unspeakable filth and damage in the nest were nothing. "I los' my key" so why not just kick the door in (more than once)? Wall-to-wall rotting garbage in the kitchen? "Trash do be in a kitchen".

Humans, including me when I lived in rentals, manage to stay in a place without ripping doors off hinges, smashing huge holes in walls, leaving carpets looking like crime scenes, wrecking the plumbing/electric, getting ovens so filthy they need to be tossed, putting a ton of chicken grease ON THE CEILING, putting out cigarettes on the woodwork (Muh son like he Black and Milds"), cracking kitchen counters in half, etc., etc. I couldn't understand how they even manage to do these things. I still don't get it, but I guess one should expect this when allowing wild, undomesticated beasts to live in their properties. Even a chimp can learn to live in a human dwelling without destroying it!

Niggers should all be packed off back to Africa to their ancestral homes where, if they punch a hole in the wall, can just go to where a herd of cows is pissing, get more mud and patch the hole, that is if they're not too lazy to do even that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Africoonmudhuty Andydidyk.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	338.8 KB 
ID:	21903
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Niggers should all be packed off back to Africa to their ancestral homes where, if they punch a hole in the wall, can just go to where a herd of cows is pissing, get more mud and patch the hole, that is if they're not too lazy to do even that.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Africoonmudhuty Andydidyk.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	338.8 KB 
ID:	21903
    I lost track of a great online post, where this contractor's relative had his apartment building repeatedly trashed by niggers,
    and he came up with a solution. He put 1/2" plywood behind fiberglass-reinforced sheetrock, explosion proof light fixtures,
    and concrete countertops and cabinets, with no doors. The sink was $75, the faucet $25, stove and fridge from habitat for
    humanity. He found a wall mount bathroom sink and toilet made out of stainless steel. These shitkicker apartments were all
    on the ground floor concrete slab, with cheap vinyl floor. The niggers he was forced to show apartments to bitched that they
    looked like a jail cell. The bullet-proof monkey cages were nigger resistant, but nothing is nigger proof, of course....

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lost track of a great online post, where this contractor's relative had his apartment building repeatedly trashed by niggers,
    and he came up with a solution. He put 1/2" plywood behind fiberglass-reinforced sheetrock, explosion proof light fixtures,
    and concrete countertops and cabinets, with no doors. The sink was $75, the faucet $25, stove and fridge from habitat for
    humanity. He found a wall mount bathroom sink and toilet made out of stainless steel. These shitkicker apartments were all
    on the ground floor concrete slab, with cheap vinyl floor. The niggers he was forced to show apartments to bitched that they
    looked like a jail cell. The bullet-proof monkey cages were nigger resistant, but nothing is nigger proof, of course....
    When one moves out you just pressure wash the nigger nest and move another in. Genius! I used to be a contractor and I still deal with nigger nests at times, they rip baseboards off the walls, doors are hanging from hinges, I have seen dead rats, roach shit all over the walls, you name it. I was in one where the entire house was a fucking shit show but the nigger had a closet full of 200 dolla Jowdan bakkabawl shoes. Nigger priorities are on point.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    looked like a jail cell.
    The bullet-proof monkey cages were nigger resistant, but nothing is nigger proof, of course....
    Well, they would know. But nigger nests should all be patterned on prison cells, one of the few places we know niggers can't totally wreck.

Why anyone wants to be a landlord now, I just don't know. They can't refuse anyone especially Sec8 groids. This pisses me off me so much. Niggers get their charity nests checked out first by Sec8 to make sure the accommodations are good enough for these filthy, bloodsucking parasites.

When I was very young and renting, no one gave a shit what condition the apartment was in because of course I paid the rent myself from my White Privilege J-O-B instead of with forced handouts.

11. Likes Kagman, Ignatow , Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This video should be televised in major events, like the SOTU speech, Superbowl, etc. with the caption, "Niggers just like us". When they were slaves, they were in check. Now they've been set loose in civilized places, watch out.

As long as it's black on black violence, that's ok.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's what niggers do.....

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post