Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sow MURDERS white child for playing in her yard.

This little story was tucked away. I mean, who cares about a privileged YT kid?

A malignant sow from Phenix City, Alabama is facing first-degree murder charges after shooting 12-year-old Connor Mullins for playing in her yard on February 1.

According to authorities, Tywoana Anderson- Jakes, 50, found Mullins and two other children playing on the edge of her property across the street from her main residence on the evening of February 1. When the boys realized that Jakes had come outside, two of them turned and ran away, but Mullins bent down.

At that point, Jakes fired a single shot that struck the 12-year-old in the neck, killing him instantly
    Imagine a YT woman gunning down a 12-year-old niglet?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sow Kills Child Who Was Playing on Her Property.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	515.4 KB 
ID:	21895

https://nationalfile.com/alabama-wom...-her-property/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This little story was tucked away. I mean, who cares about a privileged YT kid?

Imagine a YT woman gunning down a 12-year-old niglet?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sow Kills Child Who Was Playing on Her Property.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	515.4 KB 
ID:	21895

https://nationalfile.com/alabama-wom...-her-property/
    Is there a soros funded attorney there?!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crickets on this story.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I literally can only find 2 or 3 sites that made a story about this. How fucking amazing.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers have been emboldened by the Libtard coddling , and media sucking their collective muh dikk to the point they feel anything they
    do to YT will be mitigated by "systemic" muh raycisssssms. They are playing that BS for all it's worth...

I wouldn't blame the boy's family if they got their own justice on this devolved slime mold in a monkey suit.

13-year-old killed in Phenix City died the day of his father’s birthday

Don't call it a murder, sowboon might not "likes dat" !

https://www.wtvm.com/2023/02/04/excl...hers-birthday/

6. Likes Defund Welfare, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn’t have heard about this one if not for chimpout. That’s horrible, and the negress is trying to claim “Stand your ground”.
    There’s plenty of stories of little niglets here that get away with the most horrendous crimes if they are “juveniles” but I expect a young harmless White boy to get no legal ground from this evil nigger. Stand your ground when a young boy is on your front lawn, niggers really don’t belong in any first world societies.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Even Republicans suck their muh diks and call the Democrats the real racists and the original party of slavery in order to bring them over to their increasingly multicultural "team".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOTE: News Leader 9 originally reported the child was 12 years old, per sources. However, Russell County District Attorney Rick Chancey and the victim’s mom clarified his age as 13
    Oh, well then. He was 13. Surely he deserved to be gunned down for breaking a window, "apparently doing mischief” or whatever. Niglets can murder someone and get away with it.

If you read what else that DA Chancey says he sounds actually retarded.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post