Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Caleb the drug addict bakes to goodness in Phoenix

This groid was high as a kite on fentanyl and meth and acting crazy. It ended up swallowing its own vomit and overheating. Of course the article blames the police and YTs for not doing enough to save this disciple of Saint Floyd.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ath-heat-drugs

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “My son took his last breath naked in handcuffs next to a dumpster,” says Frank Blair, 60. “He was clearly in medical distress but was rolling around outside in the heat before anyone called for help. He didn’t need handcuffs, he needed help. But this is the best a Black man can hope for – people don’t see us.”

Niggers simply have no accountability. They believe everyone else should risk catching a fucking disease, getting robbed or raped every time one overdoses. Fuck you nigger! Take responsibility for the turd you raised.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But after watching the video footage over and over again, Caleb’s father believes that his son died handcuffed on the dusty ground.

“My son took his last breath naked in handcuffs next to a dumpster,” says Frank Blair, 60.
    And why didn't this groid "father" do something about it? Is it whitey's responsibility to take care of every groid on the planet?

But this is the best a Black man can hope for – people don’t see us.”
    Maybe if you had actually been a father instead of a sperm donor your 'son' wouldn't overdose George Floyd style outside of a Circle K in the middle of a summer. It can get to 120 degrees here, this is no place to be stoned or drunk out of your mind outdoors.

....but in many ways this was a truly modern American death: the untimely passing of a Black teenager whose potential was cut short by drug addiction, mental illness, homelessness, police contact and the climate crisis.
    Everybody's fault. Except their own. Personal accountability doesn't exist in the mind of a negroid.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	checklist1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	121.7 KB 
ID:	22166

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post